• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kia Joorabchian

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
When it comes to super agents vs football journalists, then the agents are the lesser of two evils for me.
He don't need to publish journalists got no right to go into the players contract until the club allow them. The journalists seem have bit of agendas against raul and edu because they not giving them the info they want

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Wait, did Kia really play the "with racism and a pandemic happening in the world" card?

El Duderino

FWIF here's the rest of the quote. Would love to hear the side of Amy on this if they actually tried to contact with Kia or not.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I will stand corrected if/when the Athletic take back their article. Not going to happen though.

GDeep™

League is very weak
For Amy Lawrence and the Athletic to go with the 24M claim, they’ll have their backs covered.

Kia is just making noise, like all criminals do.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
For Amy Lawrence and the Athletic to go with the 24M claim, they’ll have their backs covered.

Kia is just making noise, like all criminals do.

They don’t have their backs covered though do they? They’re going on the word of someone, Kia has the ****ing paperwork. For Kia to come out and say what he did clearly he has his back covered.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I bet when this story is disproved @GDeep™ will cover both his ears still screaming "Kia is lying" :lol:

I bet when this story is disproved @GDeep will cover both his ears still screaming "Kia is lying" :lol:

Are you really gonna believe they guy who played the racist card in discussion of his agents fees?

Well if so, then you can wire to me 10k dollars and I will return to you 100k dollars in one week!

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Are you really gonna believe they guy who played the racist card in discussion of his agents fees?

Well if so, then you can wire to me 10k dollars and I will return to you 100k dollars in one week!
We don't really know who is lying, do we?

He's already said that The Athletic article was wrong and he has the paperwork to prove it.

Yet, some people on here are frothing at the mouth.

Kia may well be lying. Butb we can never know until it's proven.

The whole thing is Raul's fault. If he still insist on using this agent model in recruiting players, we're gonna have agents like Sogut(he already did) and Raiola taking us to the cleaners

GDeep™

League is very weak
They don’t have their backs covered though do they? They’re going on the word of someone, Kia has the ****ing paperwork. For Kia to come out and say what he did clearly he has his back covered.

They’ll retract the story in the coming days then if it’s as black and white as Kia is making it. I bet they don’t though, because Kia is probably blagging again.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Arsenal-Fantasy-XI.jpg

...all you idiots arguing over, "we paid too much for Luiz, wah", we are finished as a club now so it doesn't matter what we do.

The reason we are finished as a club is the 2006-2015 period, were Arsène (among other reasons) refused to work with top agents which killed us, look the players we missed out on and how they could have changed our fortunes between those two summers.

Think it's safe to say Arsène saved Arsenal from 1996-2006...and killed Arsenal from 2006-2018.

El Duderino

Trump does the same thing Kia is doing all the time, but until he actually comes out with the receipts and the legal action, he's just blowing hot air trying to intimidate people.

This is textbook thuggery.

GDeep™

League is very weak
The Athletic will be retracting their story and claims very soon, as Kia has instructed his legal team and has all the paperwork.

... bet they don’t though.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
That response by Kia though, sounds exactly like something Trump would say...makes him look guilty as **** :lol:

He would have looked more credible if his response to Amy, was just to tweet her this ffs...

32827181_800_800.jpg

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Yeah it was me against the whole forum. I was getting murdered but held my own.

I had people losing their heads.
Can't remember if I was on the board then (AM not Arsenal) but if we'd signed Suarez we would probably have won more trophies and made money on selling him too.

Tom349

Zero chance we paid a 6m fee for an 8m transfer. First and hopefully only time I will have to defend Kia and Raul.

Top Bottom