• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kia Joorabchian

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
I don’t blame you anything. But everything goes south, when the usual suspects enter the debate.

I hear ya - all the usual Twitter buzzwords get used and corny posts made wanting to come across as cool rather than proper debate but you've got to expect that on here at times.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
People didn't want Suarez because of his dodgy remarks made to Evra mainly, think most were fine with everything else...and it was a pretty even split of those who wanted him and those who didn't, if anything more people wanted him here.

But of course the agenda merchant @GDeep™ changes the facts as always and thinks he is the only one who wanted him...just like he thinks he is the only one to ever say anything negative about Kroenke.

29584AB500000578-0-image-m-8_1438331261552.jpg

"What do we think of @GDeep™ , *****!"
"What do we think of *****, @GDeep™ !"
"Thanks you...that's alright"
" We hate @GDeep™ , we hate @GDeep™ , we hate @GDeep™ …"

Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Kia backed goons who post on this forum are already out in force to discredit Amy Lawrence and divert attention to Stan, smh.
I've been criticising Kia for years, well before he had any involvement with Arsenal and yet the bum squad still tagged me in this thread ffs.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
This is like when @Slartibartfast tried to argue that Kia wasn't an agent anymore because legaly he couldn't be one.

Of course he'll say that "agent" fee's weren't paid, more like consultancy fees.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The weirdest part is Kia is supposedly an Arsenal fan, yet he is seemingly ripping of the club left and right :lol:

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I've been criticising Kia for years, well before he had any involvement with Arsenal and yet the bum squad still tagged me in this thread ffs.

Heard him and a couple of his clients pay posters to gaslight people into thinking they are the best players ever. Seem a couple of them in the Cedric Soares and other threads.

Reactions: A_G

GDeep™

League is very weak
People didn't want Suarez because of his dodgy remarks made to Evra mainly, think most were fine with everything else...and it was a pretty even split of those who wanted him and those who didn't, if anything more people wanted him here.

But of course the agenda merchant @GDeep™ changes the facts as always and thinks he is the only one who wanted him...just like he thinks he is the only one to ever say anything negative about Kroenke.

29584AB500000578-0-image-m-8_1438331261552.jpg

"What do we think of @GDeep™ , GDeep!"
"What do we think of GDeep, @GDeep™ !"
"Thanks you...that's alright"
" We hate @GDeep™ , we hate @GDeep™ , we hate @GDeep™ …"
Imagine writing an essay about me ffs.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I was desperate to sign him, I was fuming when we submitted that joke of an offer.

I was bragging to my Liverpool supporting friends because he wanted to come and just assumed we'd make it happen somehow. :facepalm:

Even worse he almost won them the title by having the most magnificent of seasons.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom