• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kia Joorabchian

lomekian

Essays are my thing
That fraud Raul getting found out but hopefully he takes Vinai with him.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...lehi-mislintat-joorabchian-luiz-a9580756.html

Mislintat was getting stick on here when he left but it’s clear that Raul forced him out. He didn’t want to be involved in a ****show and damage his reputation.

I don't trust Raul, and would have been happier giving more power to Sven, but Miguel Delaney writing an Article about Arsenal screams unreliability and Agenda. Lots of indirect quotes of people who may have spoken to people who spoke to Sven. Its opportunistic rubbish based on conjecture and no more info than we have on here.

It doesn't undermine the concerns, but it does make me largely dismiss this specific article

Last edited:

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
I think this is just a media spin, they like beating a dead horse like Arsenal. Imagine believing one guy has that much power in a corporate environment worth billions. Get a grip ffs and don't believe everything you read.

We had a great transfer window last Summer brought in quality and most of the fans were pleased. Didn't hear a peep out of media about Kia or Raul and their "dodgy" dealings.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard

I never want to hear a bad word about Kia again. The man deserves statue outside the Emirates for the Iwobi transfer.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
Why on earth would we need Kia's involvement to ship a player to Everton, a domestic based club, who we've had plenty of dealings with down the years. It was only a year ago before the iwobi deal that they overpaid for Theo without any 'super agent' involvement. Just how much did Kia make from this deal...

GDeep™

League is very weak
Why on earth would we need Kia's involvement to ship a player to Everton, a domestic based club, who we've had plenty of dealings with down the years. It was only a year ago before the iwobi deal that they overpaid for Theo without any 'super agent' involvement. Just how much did Kia make from this deal...
Everton in recent years have generally overpaid, and like you said we sold them Theo a year earlier. Everybody knows Kia has to be involved so he can get his slice of the cash now.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Serious question, I don't understand the world of transfers at all, but what purpose does getting so close to super-agents serve?

Why is it in the interest of the club to make an agent lots of money, when in the case of the Iwobi deal, there is no real need to use them.

Is it so you are moved to the front of the line when they represent a top player that you actually want? Is it just a mutual back scratching exercise?

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Serious question, I don't understand the world of transfers at all, but what purpose does getting so close to super-agents serve?

Why is it in the interest of the club to make an agent lots of money, when in the case of the Iwobi deal, there is no real need to use them.

Is it so you are moved to the front of the line when they represent a top player that you actually want? Is it just a mutual back scratching exercise?

I believe your last paragraph answers it. Yes and yes. Priority to top players, backscratching, and likely under the table deals benefiting Raul too.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I never want to hear a bad word about Kia again. The man deserves statue outside the Emirates for the Iwobi transfer.
1 goal 0 assists for Everton this season in 1600 minutes played. They must love him there.

Top Bottom