• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kia Joorabchian's Transfer Targets: January 2020

Which area of the pitch is the biggest priority to improve in January?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinderz

Between the Rabiot and Partey rumour, I’ve now got my hopes up about a tall strong technical athletic Arsenal midfield with 2 x #8s and #6. Throw in a Denis
Zakaria in summer
giphy.gif

Last edited:

ChefMan21

What happened to Sander Berge? Could he still be an option to replace Xhaka?
I really like him, and would partner him with another big body in central midfield (Milinkovic-Savic), with a creative DM (Tonali) and creative advanced CM (Puig) in a four man square, if I could. Liverpool are apparently interested in him. Fee mentioned was around £20m.

HBL

Established Member
Could probably get Camavinga for a similar price to Ndidi, could we attract him? Not sure but he'd certainly get more game time here than at clubs like RM

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

People sleeping on my boy Soumare. Great player.

Big and black, just what AM are looking for.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Fascinates me how so many "know" about all these non-PL players.

I don't have the time to follow so many leagues FFS.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

If you can't tell a good player from a YouTube video and a SoFifa rating then you're not a very good poster.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

What happened to Sander Berge? Could he still be an option to replace Xhaka?

His contract comes down to the last year this summer. I'd expect Genk to sell him, either in January or in the summer.

Napoli has been interested, and it was mentioned that Napoli had offered €20m recently. Vg.no referencing Gazette dello sport and Belgian newspaper Het Nieuwsblatt.

https://www.vg.no/sport/fotball/i/A...-bud-paa-sander-berge-fra-italiensk-storklubb

Not sure he is good enough to replace Xhaka. Physically he is very impressive, and for his size he is surprisingly good technically. However, it is a big jump from Belgium to the Premier League. He is more of a talented rough diamond.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
His contract comes down to the last year this summer. I'd expect Genk to sell him, either in January or in the summer.

Napoli has been interested, and it was mentioned that Napoli had offered €20m recently. Vg.no referencing Gazette dello sport and Belgian newspaper Het Nieuwsblatt.

https://www.vg.no/sport/fotball/i/A...-bud-paa-sander-berge-fra-italiensk-storklubb

Not sure he is good enough to replace Xhaka. Physically he is very impressive, and for his size he is surprisingly good technically. However, it is a big jump from Belgium to the Premier League. He is more of a talented rough diamond.

Looks like the type of player we've been missing for years. We need an complete midfielder, recieve the ball, can pass, dribble, energy, pressing, strenght...he ticks all the boxes. for £20m look like a steal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom