• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kia Joorabchian's Transfer Targets: January 2020

Which area of the pitch is the biggest priority to improve in January?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Don’t think we’d replace Mustafi because he’s in no way an important player for us.. We would then still have Luiz, Sokratis, Chambers, Holding and Mavropanos.

If we sell Xhaka then I see us buying a defensive midfielder with a good pass in him. We simply don’t have that type of player to replace him. But who can we really get thats an upgrade as well? I’ve got no clue.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We should forget signing forwards our main target should be getting one cb and one midfield if we sold xhaka

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
its funny, but I was watching them yesterday (Bayer fan) and texted my Arsenal/Bayer friend saying 'imagine if we got Volland after selling Auba'

GDeep™

League is very weak
Chelsea linked with Sancho by the way. It’s all speculation, I know, but big difference in the level of player linked.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I dont understand why people are settling for these mediocre players, and at the same time complain about the state of the club. We should be pushing for world class prospects, not these bums.
This place is like that. They over value decent players and then shout down and basically abuse anyone who questions such players.

Chicago_Gunner

I voted for CB but doubt we can bring anyone in this window who can really help. I think I’d be satisfied with selling everyone and playing our youngsters.

Hinderz

I’d be happy with us locking down some players now even if they did join us until the summer (like Upamencano who will probably want to stay a Leipzig as the go for the Bundesliga)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom