• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kia Joorabchian's Transfer Targets: January 2020

Which area of the pitch is the biggest priority to improve in January?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Such a shame Unai did really wanted Partey in summer but we had too many positions need strengthen. I can see us try to sign Partey if we got decent fee from Xhaka.

Don't know how much A.Madrid value Partey.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Such a shame Unai did really wanted Partey in summer but we had too many positions need strengthen. I can see us try to sign Partey if we got decent fee from Xhaka.

Don't know how much A.Madrid value Partey.

Well they will value him much more, now that it's in the open that we and otehr teams are after him.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
We dont really know how highly he rates Dani & if Dani here long term. That could have a big impact on transfer activity in January.

A fullback seems an absolute necessity & think he will add a defensive minded midfielder with all the physical tangibles.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
With a reasonable release clause like that it seems like a pretty straight forward deal to get done. We should be all over it.

I think the issue is you have to pay it all at once and I think you have to pay tax on it as well.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Ndidi won't be moving at this time in year any deal include Leicester city players will happen in summer

They might be even more difficult to get if they got CL football, seems like a fun club too be at currently and one more year wont be too bad for the players with CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom