• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kia Joorabchian's Transfer Targets: January 2020

Which area of the pitch is the biggest priority to improve in January?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
We won't get the investment needed in the summer either. You wait and see.

Agreed sadly. After surely not finishing within a CL spot I also don’t believe we’ll get major investment from Stan again, so given that it makes all that more important to use the money available wisely, thus spending money now in Jan is a waste given what players who will be available and that there is no “line” to get over as this season is lost.

Goonger

Well I agree with what you said, but most people think we’re going to “go big” for a defender in the summer.

I think it will depend on a few different factors. Will we qualify somehow for the Champions League? What will happen with the likes of Auba, Laca & Xhaka? How will Mari settle? Can we get rid of the deadwood? I'd say its defo up in the air at the moment.

I think in Raul's ideal world, we win the Europa League, sell some deadwood, go back in for Upamecano, & at least 1 midfielder, & Auba would sign a new contract.

Unfortunately we don't live in an ideal world Arsenal wise just now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom