• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
That’s my point though, paying 50M for one is brutal but Wenger getting the production he did out of a 10M Ligue 1 target man is elite stuff.
Do you think Lacazette would outscore Giroud if he had played in that Coq/Cazorla/Ramsey/Özil/Alexis team?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Whenever there's a discussion going on, you always come in and say tell people to stop talking about the topic. :lol:

Tbf I was doing an @OnlyOne and just wanted to shoehorn the thread into talking about Giroud.

Also on Lacazette he probably would outscore Giroud but I doubt it’d be to the level where you’d think he’s approaching better value for money.

I just think they’re a similar level of player, Giroud got into the NT squad a lot more but had limitations, so does Lacazette.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Tbf I was doing an @OnlyOne and just wanted to shoehorn the thread into talking about Giroud.

Love doing that, too. Derailing threads is great. Especially when notoriousfor it posters are having one of their pages long loop discussion on e.g. Özil, Xhaka, etc. and you come in with Giroud or Love Island.

Btw there's a new trash tv dating show in Germany I'm watching right now :D

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Love doing that, too. Derailing threads is great. Especially when notoriousfor it posters are having one of their pages long loop discussion on e.g. Özil, Xhaka, etc. and you come in with Giroud or Love Island.

Btw there's a new trash tv dating show in Germany I'm watching right now :D

Just bought him in totally unrelated as well, convo was about David Luiz and here we are 5 pages later comparing Lacazette and Giroud :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I like Giroud as a player too, but don't use him as a stick to beat Laca with ffs.

Giroud clearly having the better teammates aside, prices changed a lot from 2012 to 2017...plus dealing with Lyon is like dealing with Atletico Bilbao, either you pay what they want or you get him for free at the end of his contract, no in between really.

I do like the Drogba strike rate comparison though :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I like Giroud as a player too, but don't use him as a stick to beat Laca with ffs.

Giroud clearly having the better teammates aside, prices changed a lot from 2012 to 2017...plus dealing with Lyon is like dealing with Atletico Bilbao, either you pay what they want or you get him for free at the end of his contract, no in between really.

I do like the Drogba strike rate comparison though :lol:

They honestly had the same strike rate for almost his entire career with us.

And yeah prices have increased but inflation doesn’t turn 10M in 2012 into 50M six years later.

Just don’t think it’s controversial to say Giroud was a top value for money buy.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Girouds hand wringing or Laca moaning like a butch every five minutes. Both a pain the arse. Forget ability, they are annoying as ****.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Girouds hand wringing or Laca moaning like a butch every five minutes. Both a pain the arse. Forget ability, they are annoying as ****.

Giroud's tongue out/hand waving combo after missing a sitter..iconically annoying!

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

gHkWKh.gif

Iconic moment in Arsenal history.

Honestly, I broke my laptop when Giroud did this celebration but he could do this celebration for million hours and it would still be just a drop in the ocean how much Lacazette annoys me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom