• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
I don’t believe that Raul didn’t get anything for himself for the Luiz deal, surely he had to get paid as well to accept and sell this idea to Arsenal?

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

So she (Amy Lawrence) reckons Luiz is getting £190,000 a week?

giphy.gif

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
So she reckons Luiz is getting £190,000 a week?

giphy.gif

Exactly, these reporters are serial bullshit artists. If, for all intents and purposes, Luiz was earning 120k a week (as widely reported by every single outlet, including the athletic initially) how the **** does that work out to 10m a year? Someone explain the ****ing math to me because unless we are making 4m a year in pension contributions to Luiz’s portfolio his annual salary works out to be around 6m a year.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

So she (Amy Lawrence) reckons Luiz is getting £190,000 a week?

giphy.gif

Seen quite a few bits saying the numbers are dodgy, also why would she say 'up to' 6 million, it either is or isn't.

Fwiw as well, last summer we spent the 8th highest in agents fees.

GDeep™

League is very weak
The Athletic and Amy Lawrence are very very reliable though. Lawrence is probably the most connected journalist to Arsenal.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Shocking really, but is it surprising? No. We all know there is something dodgy going on at Arsenal now, we didn’t need this to tell us.

What you doing today? Suns shining.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Have breakfast, which I have late, do some weights, have a shower, and then chill in the garden for most of the day.

Drink a lot of water, take all my vitamins, been shaving my head so I massage my head with coconut oil regularly too.

Yeah I am near my breakfast time, thinking about having a BBQ as well since I am yet to have one, plenty of water before I have a couple beers later.

Caught a couple of my neighbours having a peak while I was topless in the garden yesterday, I don't mind though.

field442

Trusted ⭐
We know we’re paying big fees out now. We don’t need Amy to tell us.

You on the club payroll?

We don’t know what we’re paying (neither does she with her “up to £6m”), that’s the point. The premier league hasn’t released the latest figures so we’re saying she has been told by someone inside the club or Kia that we paid £6m. Unlikely they’d tell her anything.

field442

Trusted ⭐
That’s not to say I don’t think we’re paying big agent fees by the way. I reckon we paid quite a bit over £10m in fees for Pepe, but that’s a £75m transfer with a multiple year contract. I find it hard to believe we’d pay £6m in agents fees when the deal was only worth £8m.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Remember the other day I said we probably aren’t extending Luiz because it will cost money? We probably have to pay more agent fees. Which we no can’t due to this virus.

Im never to far from the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom