• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom349

Furthermore, I suspect the Luiz deal was set up as it was, 1 year plus an option, to fleece Arsenal two times.

Big con job.

That really makes no sense. If it were a case of having to renegotiate and then have to spend on agent fees again then just would just trigger the option and avoid paying the agent again or whichever works out cheaper, but ultimately it would have to be what is is best interest of the client (Luiz in this situation).

GDeep™

League is very weak
Remember when this forum murdered a player for not taking a wage cut? The only club in the PL taking wage cuts.

Even then, he was willing to take a pay cut if there was transparency from the club. He asked what the owner was doing and where the money will be going?

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Unfortunately though Kroenke would have to be willing to sell the club wouldn't he? I can't see that happening either unfortunately.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

That Dangote has been speaking for years. I think Stan isn’t even warmed up yet at Arsenal.

We’re the biggest sports organisation on his roster.
If we are then why does he never help us, he uses us, surely that says something that we need someone new.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I strongly feel it don't f*cking matter what we do this window, forget about it. Sell as many of the under-performing high-earners as we can, won't get rid of all but no problem, can get rid of the rest next year.

It doesn't matter if we play next season with basically the same squad, it doesn't matter if we don't buy big name players. We've got a new coach and lots of young players. Just let him work with them and let them play and grow together for another year, let it all pan out.

Like we're already basically not in Europe next year. The finances are already hit. Let's just give this whole "we need Champions League football" schtick a rest for a bit. I don't wanna be in the CL cos the club desperately needs the money cos it's paying its players too much. I wanna be in the CL cos the team is good enough to be in it. I wanna enjoy next season, without the pressure of having to achieve anything. We have a likeable young coach and likeable young players. Just enjoy it.

Like imagine that Arsenal has a transfer ban and can't buy anyone. That's the attitude we need. Not this Partey/Coutinho bullsh*t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom