• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Would be interesting to know what has caused him to stall.

But is he better than Saka?

He's still young so no reason he can't improve in a different set up.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Kinda surprised that we aren't linked with a RB, suggesting Arteta would be satisfied with Bellerin and Soares.

Like Bellerin as a person and he has once been a good player, but he does not seem to find his old form anymore. Could also fetch a good fee.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Kinda surprised that we aren't linked with a RB, suggesting Arteta would be satisfied with Bellerin and Soares.

Like Bellerin as a person and he has once been a good player, but he does not seem to find his old form anymore. Could also fetch a good fee.

Bellerin is rumoured to be on the move and we will definitely sign a young RB if we are able to move the fashionista.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

5af44c38b7226bf48c8eb0e3fd58ca61.gif

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
What do people think about Douglas Luiz at Villa. Seems like a genuine box to box already adapted and would be cheaper with if Villa go down. Wouldn't Arteta know him from City also?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Only reason to Keep Ceballos if we really have so little money. because the best we can do is selling Guendouzi and let Ceballos back to mardrid and we get Partey and another creative midfielder.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I said a few weeks ago, I suspect the plan is to take another loan with Dani, in the hope he’ll be better in the second season after the adjustments of this year. The plan will be to eventually sign him.

He’s improved as the games have gone on since his return from injury.

Shalmaneser V

I still have a slight hope for Ceballos, especially when I look at somebody like Kovacic at Chelsea. Last season he was criticised often for being lacklustre. Has looked much improved this year.

Last edited:

HBL

Established Member
Ornstein saying Leon Bailey wants to move to England and could be bought for 20-30m. Haven't watched him much tbh, but his hype has died down a bit since he first came on the scene.
Yes been very disappointing and attitude seems questionable

HBL

Established Member
I still have a slight hope for Ceballos, especially when I look at somebody like Kovacic at Chelsea. Last season he was criticised often be for being lacklustre. Has looked much improved this year.
Kovacic is way more mobile though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom