• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Would love to visit you in Iceland and pull the legs off your little Tarantula hawks with a pair of tweezers!

I can't allow that mate! But I don't want you to come all this way for nothing so I will invite you to the blue lagoon, glazier walking, climbing, puffing hunting and pure Icelandic nightlife! If you want you can also play with my centipedes!

Reactions: A_G

GDeep™

League is very weak
I can't allow that mate! But I don't want you to come all this way for nothing so I will invite you to the blue lagoon, glazier walking, climbing, puffing hunting and pure Icelandic nightlife! If you want you can also play with my centipedes!
Sounds like you want to smash his backdoors in?

Sounds like you want to smash his backdoors in?

Nah I took two years when from 20-22 when I thought about it and wanted to try it but eventually came to the conclusion that unless I get mega-rich and get access to this sick sex orgies I'm not into backdoor thingy!

That actually sounds like a really nice trip tbf.

Yeah man! Here is video of Ramsey hunting puffins at my birth place Vestmannaeyjar!

I always imagine you the more extreme version of Ramsey when I'm thinking about you before I go to sleep! The guy with him is my old math teacher! I'm more intelligent than him and taller and stronger so we would be a good team!

Is Buendia all that? Everyone got hyped over his stats but they completely dropped off.
His height is also really bad for a CM. I'd buy a 5.6" player only if he is absolute top-top quality or has a top ceiling to make up for their height disadvantage. I saw he is a little two-footed, which is a great thing to have for a CM. Is he better than Benrahma for instance whom I personally highly rate?

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

His height is also really bad for a CM. I'd buy a 5.6" player only if he is absolute top-top quality or has a top ceiling to make up for their height disadvantage. I saw he is a little two-footed, which is a great thing to have for a CM. Is he better than Benrahma for instance whom I personally highly rate?

Benrahma is more of a wide man though, I'd love for us to sign him tbh, but I'm not sure if he's better suited to midfield or a wide role, I suppose centrally he'd be good because of his ability to carry the ball and help open up defences.

On Buendia I'm not too sure about him, he tends to go under the radar a bit when I'm watching Norwich, his stats seem good tho.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Benrahma is more of a wide man though, I'd love for us to sign him tbh, but I'm not sure if he's better suited to midfield or a wide role, I suppose centrally he'd be good because of his ability to carry the ball and help open up defences.

On Buendia I'm not too sure about him, he tends to go under the radar a bit when I'm watching Norwich, his stats seem good tho.
What about Aarons and Godfrey? Think we should snap them up sending AMN and Mavro or Holding the other way.

Benrahma for me looks a bit like a Cazorla- Hazard hybrid. He's got lovely close control and just beats the opposition so easily and with swagger. I think he can definitely play in advanced CM.

Haven't been really keen on Buendia but from the Youtube clips he looks quite good on the ball, can beat a man and has got one hell of a pass. Should really be on double assist figures had Pukki converted most of the chances he puts for him on the plate.

I would say Buendia looks like the more versatile midfield player and can play the 8 or 10 but Benrahma has got goals in his output which the former lacks. Also, as an 8 I would definitely prefer a bigger more athletic guy (Partey would be perfect). Anyways if we were ballsy enough, we really should be getting both if they are affordable. Our bench is really poor.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Yes I would certainly be more then happy to have him. If we get him that's probably showing he plans on Saliba & Diop as his 2 main future partners. Defensive leader, we can keep Luiz for another year or 2, sign another cheap experienced central defender aswell, can't think of any atm though.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

He's rather tall isn't he? Thats one thing I don't know about him, is his height. It will be good if he's tall & good in the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom