• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Love that we have a midfield now that don’t add many goals/assists, but to make up for that, they are also poor defensively...our recruitment the last 5 years has been a joke really :lol:

our recruitment the last 5 years has been a joke really :lol:

Welcome to the club mate!

To truly use all the benefits this club has to offer you have to come to Iceland. Blue lagoon, glacier walking, volcanos, puffing hunting, Icelandic nightlife where we drink beer made with Icelandic glacier water!

Also, you have two coupon tickets from me you can hand in when needed, the first one is if you need back up ****ting on our transfers and the other one is if you need back up ****ting on the worst striker in our history, Lacazette!

Enjoy your stay!

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
You will find that Dortmunds experience is in the centre of the pitch. Not their front line.

Hypothetically if you sold Auba and Laca and bought Thiago and Partey and played Saka and Martinelli up front we would be a much better team than a midfield of Guendouzi and Torreira with Auba and Laca.
Well, their front line has Reus, Hazard and Brandt while Sancho and Haaland are far ahead of our young attackers. We don't have anyone of their quality.

Thiago as in Bayerns? He is never signing for Arsenal and so wouldn't Partey if we sell Auba and Laca.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

To truly use all the benefits this club has to offer you have to come to Iceland. Blue lagoon, glacier walking, volcanos, puffing hunting, Icelandic nightlife where we drink beer made with Icelandic glacier water!

Also, you have two coupon tickets from me you can hand in when needed, the first one is if you need back up ****ting on our transfers and the other one is if you need back up ****ting on the worst striker in our history, Lacazette!

Enjoy your stay!

Is @GDeep™ in this club?

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser

Enjoy your stay!
Sounds awesome. What about them ladies?

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Well, their front line has Reus, Hazard and Brandt while Sancho and Haaland are far ahead of our young attackers. We don't have anyone of their quality.

Thiago as in Bayerns? He is never signing for Arsenal and so wouldn't Partey if we sell Auba and Laca.

Dunno, he might dream of playing under his Spanish compatriot Arteta?

Sarcasm aside, agree with your post. Dortmund have good experience in their team. We have experience, but the experienced players aren't performing.

benjamin86

Established Member
Osimhen is an option. He is raw and erratic but he caused Chelsea aloft of problems. Pace
, power, good in the air and back to goal. Also at a more reasonable price.
If we could bring in 2 young forwards that could play left or CF like Osimhen and Thuram with Aubameyang sale paying for the majority of it, that could be pretty good business. Front 3 of Thuram - Osimhen - Pepe seems pretty exciting with lots of pace and power and fluid exchange of positions.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

If we could bring in 2 young forwards that could play left or CF like Osimhen and Thuram with Aubameyang sale paying for the majority of it, that could be pretty good business. Front 3 of Thuram - Osimhen - Pepe seems pretty exciting with lots of pace and power and fluid exchange of positions.
2 young forwards in the long term, if we want a few from the PL with experience, bring in Allan St Maximim from Newcastle (however you spell it) & Richarlison from Everton. If we had to bring in just 1, Richarlison to takeover from Auba, we've got plenty of young guns on the left already. Richarlison I feel has loads of potential.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
2 young forwards in the long term, if we want a few from the PL with experience, bring in Allan St Maximim from Newcastle (however you spell it) & Richarlison from Everton. If we had to bring in just 1, Richarlison to takeover from Auba, we've got plenty of young guns on the left already. Richarlison I feel has loads of potential.

We can't afford Richarlison. We'd have to smash our transfer record and I'm not sure how attractive we are. Think he'll want a bigger step up for his next move.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Leipzig and Dortmund youngsters don't start every game bar exceptional player and are surrounded with quality seniors.

yeah, a lot of peopl forget that next to relatively fresh, young talents like Nkunku, Wolf, Mukiele, Haidara, Laimer, Olmo, Konaté and Upamecano they habe a longstanding core of senior players: Sabitzer (26, at RB since 2015), Poulsen (26, RB since 2013), Forsberg (28, since 2015), Kampl (29), Halstenberg (28, RB since 2015), Orban (27, RB since2015), Gulacsi (29, since 2015). Even Timo Werner might only be 24, but he's in his 6th or 7th Bundesliga season already.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
If we sell Auba and Lacazette I'd at least want 2 new attackers who can start along with one playmaker that we're due.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

We can't afford Richarlison. We'd have to smash our transfer record and I'm not sure how attractive we are. Think he'll want a bigger step up for his next move.
Well lets hope overtime Arteta can bring us back up the top so the young players with potential want to start coming back to us eventually.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
I still propose Cavani and Mertens for free along with Kurzawa and Meunier. Spend all the money on CBs and sorting out midfield.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Wilfried Ndidi from Leicester has good potential I feel to takeover from Xhaka and/or Guendouzi if Guendouzi leaves soon. Time for Xhaka to go though so Ndidi could be a potential target to replace Xhaka.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom