• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

------Pepe----------Auba-----------Coutinho-----

Pepe 10 goals, 10 assists
Auba - standard 25 plus goals
Coutinho - 13 goals, 13 assists

Hahaha seeing as you a PC advocate it's weird you'd have them on the wrong wings.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

You'd question this if we bought or paid a daft loan fee.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The usual suspects as the Coutinho deal gets closer and closer...

UndertakerDismay.gif

...hope the loan fee is massive, just to make them even more miserable.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Hahaha seeing as you a PC advocate it's weird you'd have them on the wrong wings.

It is Pepe right and PC left. I purposefully left out midfield, because Guendouzi, Willock and Özil watered the attack down!

I'd happily play both at DM if it meant some exciting football returning to the emirates.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Coutinho deal depends on Özil his wages is massive we can't afford to add another one while Özil is still here.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Bayern would only sell some dross to us,that's how it work.They're not stupid to sell imporant players with money they have and status in Bundesliga.

Tolisso is somewhat expendable to them though. They have plenty of alternatives in cm. Maybe he wants to move to try and get in to the France team? I don't think we would be attractive enough though as he could March into quite a few line ups. PSG spring to.mind.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Tolisso is somewhat expendable to them though. They have plenty of alternatives in cm. Maybe he wants to move to try and get in to the France team? I don't think we would be attractive enough though as he could March into quite a few line ups. PSG spring to.mind.

Think that Bayern needs some younger players like Tolisso.Javi Martinez is already over 30 and is injury prone.They have Alcantara and don't know that Goretzka can play on that position.Kimmich is DM in their team.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
You would think it does, but maybe shifting Mkhi and Laca opens the door?
Its good possibility if we sell both mkhi and laca but we need laca replacement if sell laca. Martinelli and Nketiah could make good replacement but i feel it's not enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom