• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Anybody feel Ceballos will stay in Spain? Got a feeling he’s not coming back.

I think he’ll probably end up at Real Betis as I don’t think he’s not good enough to start for Real Madrid. In his recent interview, he spoke highly of Real Betis but I reckon it would be the wrong move for him at this stage of his career.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't get Willian links he RW we have pepe in that position we don't want guy on more than 100k a week to be backup.

Coutinho make sense because we want number 10 specially playing 433.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I don't get Willian links he RW we have pepe in that position we don't want guy on more than 100k a week to be backup.

Coutinho make sense because we want number 10 specially playing 433.

Well this would work, but it's not really 4-3-3. Maybe they see Willian as good depth considering he can play a lot of positions and we will have a lot of games in a congested calendar.

lineup-1.png

field442

Trusted ⭐
I'm noticing a change in narrative in the press. It's gone from Arsenal needing to secure European football to have a transfer budget to Aubameyang's contract taking a large chunk of the transfer budget.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Well this would work, but it's not really 4-3-3. Maybe they see Willian as good depth considering he can play a lot of positions and we will have a lot of games in a congested calendar.

lineup-1.png
Saka shouldn't be ignored he is our generational talent we can't sign Willian to take his place.

field442

Trusted ⭐
Saka shouldn't be ignored he is our generational talent we can't sign Willian to take his place.

Saka has been ignored for the last 3 or 4 weeks. If we sign Coutinho and play a 4-3-3 Saka won't be starting whatever happens, it will be Coutinho on the left. Saka is still young and will get plenty of games in the cups and as a substitute, it's not an issue.

TheIceman85

lineup-1.png

I hope soon that Arsenal fans realise that Aubameyang has never and will never play central ST under Arteta.
Also Luiz doesn’t work in a back 4.

Personally think he’ll persist with the 3-4-3 next season but I guess it depends on signings.

field442

Trusted ⭐
I hope soon that Arsenal fans realise that Aubameyang has never and will never play central ST under Arteta.
Also Luiz doesn’t work in a back 4.

Personally think he’ll persist with the 3-4-3 next season but I guess it depends on signings.

The names we're linked with don't scream 3-4-3. He wants to get more creativity in the team and we won't be doing that playing 3 CBs.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
So for now our prime targets does seem Coutinho Partey Willian. Still there nothing clear about what CB's we targeting.

I hope we can sell few of our players with young players we have signing those 3 players plus a CB it'll make our squad more balanced

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Don't think there's any chance of Xhaka being dropped
No room for both him and Ceballos in the same lineup. Think he stays though and rotates woth Partey and Ceballos if we get them in for next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom