• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Everyone's favorite source has spoken.
His agent is Pini Zahavi who's a mate of Mourinho's. More likely to go to Sp**s, would have thought.

Don't think Sansom has any link with the Kia Edu pipeline.

Tom349

Everyone's favorite source has spoken.

Bernard cops a lot of **** but he has been right in the past, he does chuck a lot out there but in his defence a lot of time he doesn't actually suggest we are actually signing the players rather scouting the player intensely. Gabriel is a good example of this and I know last month he linked Disasi with Monaco who has since signed.

As for the Sanson link it makes a lot of sense if Arteta wants to play 4-3-3 given Sanson could operate of the right hand side of the middle three which is currently where none of our current players are comfortable operating. He has also a nice mix of defense, creativity and ball striking ability. One to watch I think.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Willian and Gabriel done early with Auba extending would be a strong start tot he window. You kind of have to believe the groundwork has been done by the club and it's a matter of tieing up deals.

- with no news of Laca contract talks, we must have a Cf in mind?

- with Guendouzi and Torreira looking to be sold, we must have 2 central midfield targets in mind with Ceballos also in on loan perhaps.

- Gabriel coming in must tie in with defenders moving out.

I'm intrigued to see the movement after these deals are complete.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Bernard cops a lot of **** but he has been right in the past, he does chuck a lot out there but in his defence a lot of time he doesn't actually suggest we are actually signing the players rather scouting the player intensely. Gabriel is a good example of this and I know last month he linked Disasi with Monaco who has since signed.

As for the Sanson link it makes a lot of sense if Arteta wants to play 4-3-3 given Sanson could operate of the right hand side of the middle three which is currently where none of our current players are comfortable operating. He has also a nice mix of defense, creativity and ball striking ability. One to watch I think.
I mean if you throw 1000 names around, you're bound to have a couple fall.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Feel bad for Zaha, think if he had better advisors he'd be somewhere else

Seems desperate to come but don't see us doing it

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Zaha Auba Willian
Pepe
0 ball retention but will be fun to see :lol: