• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The few times I've watched him. I haven't been impressed. He's about five years away from being ready if he's ever good enough, that is.

He hasn't impressed in any of his senior appearances so far

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We should avoid by all means.

Quality striker, but don't want the baggage that come with him

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Very unlikely transfer, but I'd be tempted. He guarantees goals. The ideal scenario is for Auba to stay here.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Funnily enough, PSG would be a logical move for PEA. French speaking player, wants trophies, could get a big wage, PEA, Mbappe and Neymar would be electric.

I couldn't see PEA joining Inter. Realistically though, it's probably just Icardi's wife being very naughty with an out of context post.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Icardi is the best striker in the world inside the box, alongside Lewa, Aguero and Auba. Would be tempted, but awful attitude and Wanda seems to be an incredibly destructive voice to have around

Realistically i think we will get Partey this summer and that will be that, and then focus on selling deadwood for whatever fee we can catch. Auba will leave for 30 or so, Laca and Gabi will fill the void. Somewhere in my stomach i have a feeling that Laca will step up to the plate....

GDeep™

League is very weak
Mario Gotze :rofl:

The guy actually said Arsenal aren’t playing any serious football so Gotze can take it easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom