• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kido Taylor-Hart (Out)

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Not really baffling. Kido is a better player. Azeez has always been overrated. Kido can play a lot of positions.
Yeah, I disagree. Azeez might be overrated in terms of his current ability but the player with more chance to be developed into a big player at the top level is Azeez, the quality is definitely there. Kido really didn't impress me at all for the U23s last season, Hutchinson and Flores when he came up into the U23 team both looked significantly better and more impactful on games, even Ideho at times looked as impactful. I had hopes for Kido before last season but watching him last season really dampered any hopes I have, hard for me to see him making it here or being a top level player. The same can be said for Azeez to some extent but Azeez has the ability and I definitely hold more hope for him than Kido at this point, even if we're talking about long shots in both cases probably.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Any loan fee involved? Good that our youngsters are getting a chance to prove themselves in the Championship. Hope it's a loan with a lot of gametime, unlike some of our other loans.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Missed this!

I'd be surprised if true. Taylor-Hart is very talented but I'd have thought League 1 to be more likely a move. Big fan of Taylor-Hart though, one of those players who has every attribute to be successful. Tall, one of the quickest players at the club, excellent technician, can dribble and shoot very well. I'd be very interested to see how he plays in the Championship - IF this is legit.

If I have a complaint about Taylor-Hart, I'd say he has a hard time staying in the game when he's not on it. Happened quite a bit this season.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Missed this!

I'd be surprised if true. Taylor-Hart is very talented but I'd have thought League 1 to be more likely a move. Big fan of Taylor-Hart though, one of those players who has every attribute to be successful. Tall, one of the quickest players at the club, excellent technician, can dribble and shoot very well. I'd be very interested to see how he plays in the Championship - IF this is legit.

If I have a complaint about Taylor-Hart, I'd say he has a hard time staying in the game when he's not on it. Happened quite a bit this season.
Any news on our new youth coaching set up @MutableEarth? Sorry, slightly off topic I know

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
No news yet, been checking myself and haven't seen anything. Think we'll know any moves once pre-season draws nearer.
Cheers! Some random mod edit to my post above as well. I'm not too lazy to look elsewhere, I've been looking everywhere. Weird thing to change you scally moderators - have a word!!!

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Wasn't this guy highly rated a couple of seasons ago?
Nah, he was rated by a few people here but I never liked him. Such a soft player, doesn't have anything in his game and it's shocking he is still hacking it as a "pro", should really get a part time job somewhere

Top Bottom