<

Kieran Tear A Knee

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by bingobob, Aug 1, 2020.

1. drippin

drippin Well-Known Member

I'm not Bellerin's biggest fan, and disagree with some of his views for example. I am happy he is getting back to his normal, and is a true Arsenal man.

I'm bantering Mitch as he is a world's best known Hector-hater. (Check his title. I'm bantering you now also as you claim that I shoudn't use the word 'hater', from our earlier discussion.)

2. drippin

Don't say anything. Just enjoy and cry. :love:

3. Sweet'n'Soulful

Sweet'n'Soulful Well-Known Member

Banter is fine. Hector is an awful footballer though imo. Don't know why you mentioned disagreeing with his views as an example of not being a massive fan of his though... It's not a box I care for ticking tbh.

4. drippin

Well, you can go cry to Mitch's lap. Hector is here to stay, and Tierney loves him.

5. Riou

Riou A-M's Resident Jobber

Bellerin released that sad video of his recovery due to his shocking form, he's trying to manipulate everyone into feeling sorry for him...don't fall for it lads!

6. littleboysilva

littleboysilva Well-Known Member

It worked man. I don’t feel the same way criticizing him

Riou likes this.
  7. Mitch

Mitch Bellerin Upgrade Advocate

Just out interest why would want some one in such terrible form for many years now to continue to play for us?

We should aim to get a RB producing somewhere near Tierneys level of peformances. I mean you only had to see Cedric peformance the other to see how limited Bellerin truely is.

8. drippin

What I meant with that is not "Bellerin performing badly and us enjoying it." obviously.

But you never see anything good with Bellerin, so I won't go there in this thread (or anywhere for that matter.)

Besides, this is our best defender's thread, who happens to love Hector.

9. Pyres7

Pyres7 Well-Known Member

Who cares who Tierney likes? If Tierney likes Runarsson and Willian it doesn't mean we're gonna drop Saka and Leno for them.

Symbia likes this.
  10. drippin

Maybe you don't. I just shared the video about Tierney & Bellerin, and bantered Mitch.

You can get out of this thread if you're not interested on Tierney. Or go cry on Mitch's lap, he likely has space for two. It's that simple.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2021
  11. Pyres7

Pyres7 Well-Known Member

I thought you were saying Bellerin's here to stay because Tierney likes him. Guess not, carry on bantering.

I'll go cry on Mitch's lap :lol:

drippin likes this.
  12. Trilly

Trilly Full-Time Respecter Of Women Trusted

13. tap-in

tap-in Nothing Wrong With Me

Good to hear Arteta is looking at a back up for Tierney. AMN is clearly not the answer. Hopefully along with AM we also get LB this window.

Football Manager likes this.
  14. drippin

If you look at the video, it looks more like they love each other (no homo). The crying had a double-meaning here.

One was that a true Arsenal man Hector (who Mitch hates) helped our best defender the most, in adjusting to EPL & London. And they're great friends now.

Another was that Mitch is such as sensitive human being, that such a story (it could be a full movie!) would move him into tears automatically.

Last one is that Bellerin still has 3 years in contract, and we need players in other positions (like backup LB), so it's hard to see Bellerin going (especially as AMN is not the best as RB or LB).

Our best defender being great friends with Hector doesn't hurt in him staying longer, but that wasn't my point.

15. Tosker

Tosker Does Not Hate Foreigners

It's not in my nature to swear unconditional love for a footballer, but I might have to make an exception for this one

16. Riou

Riou A-M's Resident Jobber

He just doing it for the memes now, I think :lol:

Oxeki and Trilly like this.
  17. lamby22

lamby22 It's Not Lupus

He has previous for this...

[​IMG]

Tosker and Riou like this.
  18. Pop Tart

Pop Tart Well-Known Member

Remember after the west Brom game when the interviewer mentioned him warming up before the game like he is in the picture,he remarked "A little bit of cold weather doesn't hurt no one"

19. bingobob

bingobob A-M’s Resident Hunskelper Trusted

Just his style. Always been that way.

Gooner416 and Riou like this.
  20. Gooner416

Gooner416 Master of Stonks Trusted

He's Canadian tbh.