• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: Tesco’s Finest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Even though Arteta said that he should be fine, I am a bit worried about his injury proneness. Was out for long spells at Celtic, and last year for us as well.
I pointed this out last season and got called a hater. Maybe people thought I was calling him crap and he's clearly.

In any case lockdown was a sly blessing for him cause it allowed him to recover and provide the form that he did. I question his injury record but I don't think we should be concerned just yet.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Tierney fit is one of our best players, Tierney injured is useless. I think his injury issues are another reason to keep AMN ahead of Bellerin. he can be the new Eboue and cover both flanks...

say yes

forum master baiter
Tierney fit is one of our best players, Tierney injured is useless. I think his injury issues are another reason to keep AMN ahead of Bellerin. he can be the new Eboue and cover both flanks...
There is only one thing AMN and Eboue have in common ffs.

Wryer

Probably one of the 2-3 players who always starts when fit. Incredible really, when you think about the stop-start he's had.

Please be fit!

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I hope he's fit. Can't bear to watch Kola for another 90 minutes.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He was poverty in the first half. But improved drastically in the second half

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Would love for him to play LWB with Gabriel playing LCB.

Maybe if we manage to get Aouar we we'll be less reliant on him to start our movements?

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

The lad was rinsed tonight. We have to drop him if he's not fully fit. Give Cedric or AMN a run
I bumped this to be facetious as I saw the usual posters run to the Leno, Pepe, Xhaka, Laca threads and thought I’d spread it around a bit. He was blatantly poor today but I wanted to see if people would admit it.

I will shoot Tierney some bail though, personally I think he was perfectly fit - I just think he came up against one of it not arguably the forward in the league.

I think on his best day this happens to Tierney cause Salah is Salah and we forget that Tierney is a boy. I’m wondering why he doesn’t play wingback instead of AMN though.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Mane (the dirty, balding little ****) and Salah (whose greediness puts Ronaldo to shame) are top wingers, they would give anyone a tough game at their best.

He will bounce back though, was decent in the second half tbf.

Pyres7

I can only imagine the abuse Kolasinac would be getting if he had a performance like that. First time I've seen him really struggle at LCB.

wolfkidultman

He needs to improve at tracking runners and anticipating movement inside the area. Has been throughout his career when he hasn’t been playing for Celtic against teams considerably weaker. Was even naive for Pulisic’s goal in the cup final.

So was Ashley Cole, though. He’s still inexperienced at this level and we need to accept that he’ll make mistakes the same way Cole did and look how his career turned out.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I bumped this to be facetious as I saw the usual posters run to the Leno, Pepe, Xhaka, Laca threads and thought I’d spread it around a bit. He was blatantly poor today but I wanted to see if people would admit it.

I will shoot Tierney some bail though, personally I think he was perfectly fit - I just think he came up against one of it not arguably the forward in the league.

I think on his best day this happens to Tierney cause Salah is Salah and we forget that Tierney is a boy. I’m wondering why he doesn’t play wingback instead of AMN though.
Fair play to you although I think its a worry if he was fit and this poor. To be rinsed defensively is one thing bit some of his forward passes would make Kola proud.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I don't think he was perfectly fit and I don't think he was played in his best position and I don't think AMN gave him enough help tonight. Not sure why we seem to have given up on Saka as LWB by the way. He probed he could defend last season.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Meh, it was Salah, but yeah, if it was Kolasinac the bum squad would want him crucified.

Manberg

Predator
In truth Tierney had the worst performance on the pitch. AMN didn’t help so it did leave him exposed. Nevertheless, that left side of ours was destroyed by what’s the best attack in the league. Hoping, and expect it to be a one off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom