• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: Top Tier

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Probably his best game this season. I think the break was the best thing that could've happened to him. Shouldn't be a competition with Nuno for me, whoever plays is a great option to have.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Felt like the old KT was back tonight.

At this stage KT is our best LB in my opinion but the guys injury prone and tends to run himself into the ground.

Tavares is good enough to take some of the burden off him. The Norwich game for example, I'd give to Tavares. KT doesn't need to be starting every game.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Definitely has re-integrated nicely into the setup IMO.

Thought I would miss Tavares after his recent stint, but I must say that Tierney has impressed me. I'm particularly happy to see him take both wide positions and getting into that left channel.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Definitely has re-integrated nicely into the setup IMO.

Thought I would miss Tavares after his recent stint, but I must say that Tierney has impressed me. I'm particularly happy to see him take both wide positions and getting into that left channel.
Never in doubt.

It doesn't help a player to have to play every game, even through or straight after injuries.

He has been one of our most important players after we bought him and he was fit.

You can't do such things in a disjointed team with an average player. Especially coming from Scotland young and performing well straight away.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Him and Martinelli are a top partnership in the making...suits Kieran having more of a forward in front of him, rather than a midfielder in ESR, I feel.

I would name him as vice captain this summer.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom