• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: Top Tier

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Him and Martinelli are a top partnership in the making...suits Kieran having more of a forward in front of him, rather than a midfielder in ESR, I feel.

I would name him as vice captain this summer.
It's just tough because we would need the referees to perfectly understand him.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I'm sorry but, this is MY f*cking captain.

FHjH6g_XMAELgYX

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Class finish. Timed his attacking runs to perfection, seemed to always be arriving into space when he got forward.

That little spell outside the team is the best thing that could've happened to him. Stepped up big time since he came back in and knows he has to keep us this kind of level to keep his place. Competition is healthy.

drippin

I'm sorry but, this is MY f*cking captain.

FHjH6g_XMAELgYX
Where are all the haters now? Take a bow.

That run, first touch and finish is world class. He has been very good since coming back.

Great to have two class LB's.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Fine goal and an excellent performance by our best-by-a-very-long-way left back.
Not by a long way. Nuno is on his heels so best Tierney keeps form and doesnt get injured.

Not captain...saw Ødegaard today, and man...very inspirational again.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Where are all the haters now? Take a bow.

That run, first touch and finish is world class. He has been very good since coming back.

Great to have two class LB's.
I am not sure at all that Tavares is all that. Glorified Kolasinac for me atm, but more promise since he is young

drippin

The takes on him earlier :lol: easily one of the first names on the team sheet
People who play mostly FIFA can never understand.

They're just baffled how Tavares is rated so low, and their brain makes an error.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He was solid enough today and did well to help us score. I'm still concerned that he seems gassed and can't track back quickly enough. Where was he when Xhaka was dealing with Bernardo? At one point we switched to a back 5. It seems he gets more defensive help than Tavares but maybe that's my perception...

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He was solid enough today and did well to help us score. I'm still concerned that he seems gassed and can't track back quickly enough. Where was he when Xhaka was dealing with Bernardo? At one point we switched to a back 5. It seems he gets more defensive help than Tavares but maybe that's my perception...

I'm worried about his diet tbh, like most Scots he probably eats battered mars bars, 90% carbs, drinks Irn Bru (basically liquified sugar) and has 6 cans of Stella ever night. Can't be the best diet for a footballer.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Vardy is still going strong on a diet of Red Bull and smokes, so he's at least getting some fat with those mars bars. Big.

Vardy also takes snus I believe, which might be the key to his success or so I hear. Is it as prevalent in Denmark as it is in Sweden?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He does look like one of those players that gets gassed somewhat quickly (like Laca) especially in a pressing team.

Was brilliant in the first half though...that was a great assist, very measured pass.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Vardy also takes snus I believe, which might be the key to his success or so I hear. Is it as prevalent in Denmark as it is in Sweden?

I’m sure @UpTheGunnerz is a massive fan of snus. Ngl I’ve tried it a few times and the buzz is decent, nothing really special. In the same bracket as balloons, not really my type of thing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom