• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: Top Tier

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
I think Ben White has the credentials. He has a really calm character but also knows when to fight for the badge. Seen a few interviews with his and he speaks really well.

Tierney - Too quite, nervous when being interviewed, generic answers.

Ramsdale - too hot headed, probably says too much at times.

Ødegaard - leads with his performances, but doesn’t seem to be fully integrated into the side, comes across as a shy guy, maybe even a bit of a loner, and I don’t mean that with any disrespect.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
our next captain will be young because of our current squad we won't give it to experienced players like Partey for example because he won' be here long term. so any choice will have positives and negatives.

Pop Tart

Established Member
Yeah, Ramsdale is definitely not a hot headed character :lol:
0_GettyImages-1229738130.jpg

Or Tierney...

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Ben wouldn't be my pick, but I can't help but agree with @Heavy Duty Rom's write up.

Tierney wouldn't be my pick either, but as Auba set the bar so low I wouldn't be mad at it. I could see Tierney taking the time to write those important match day program notes atleast.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I think Ben White has the credentials. He has a really calm character but also knows when to fight for the badge. Seen a few interviews with his and he speaks really well.

Tierney - Too quite, nervous when being interviewed, generic answers.

Ramsdale - too hot headed, probably says too much at times.

Ødegaard - leads with his performances, but doesn’t seem to be fully integrated into the side, comes across as a shy guy, maybe even a bit of a loner, and I don’t mean that with any disrespect.
Shy? He is a consumate professional who is already captain of his national team. Tierney gives it every now and then but most of the time he is rolling around on the floor like a baby with minimal contact.

I wouldn't say he leads with his performances. Saka has consistent high level performances, but I wouldn't class him as a leader in the captain sense. He is more like a talisman.

Ødegaard takes responsibility in moments of adversity. He demands the ball and tries to make things happen. He never hides. His leads the team in the sense of technical security and he is the true controller of our game. In moments of adversity Tierney pumps the ball away and panics.

I want Ødegaard as captain.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Ben White, definitely. Tierney is too injury prone, don't like to see the armband being passed around too much.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Shy? He is a consumate professional who is already captain of his national team. Tierney gives it every now and then but most of the time he is rolling around on the floor like a baby with minimal contact.

I wouldn't say he leads with his performances. Saka has consistent high level performances, but I wouldn't class him as a leader in the captain sense. He is more like a talisman.

Ødegaard takes responsibility in moments of adversity. He demands the ball and tries to make things happen. He never hides. His leads the team in the sense of technical security and he is the true controller of our game. In moments of adversity Tierney pumps the ball away and panics.

I want Ødegaard as captain.
I wouldn't be opposed to Ødegaard at all. If you were around in the summer, you'd know i was the advocate for making him the priority signing for the very reasons you've mentioned.

I think we all know it will be Tierney (If Laca leaves.) Arteta said he was next in line, thats why Xkaha didn't take it.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
KT would be my first choice.

White although has improved greatly of late in form had a shaky start to the season and with Holdini (who was immense when he came on last) and Saliba to come (who apparently be the best cb in France this season) he is a cert to start next season. White doesn't strike me as a leader type either.

Ødegaard is probably the hardest working player in the team, that Said he doesn't seem the most vocal on the pitch.

Ramsdale is the most vocal player on the other pitch and is character but I'm just iffy about making keepers captain unless they performed at a high standard over number years and proven their consistency during that time.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Him and ramsdale are the only captain candidates for me, Gabriel is too hot headed and needs to calm down first.

You need to watch Ramsdale more buddy. Tierney is too quiet a kid, doesnt command any presence.

Captain candidates are Gabriel and Ødegaard. Captain and vice captain right there, Gabriel with the presence and Ødegaard with the experience.

Latest posts

Top Bottom