• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: Top Tier

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Tesco Tierney with a masterclass this weekend, imo.

Will have Mane, Salah and Firmino (or whoever the **** plays upfront for them) in his bag as a 3 in 1 meal deal!

Sometimes I feel like you deserved to be bullied bro.

No offence.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Put some respect on his name. Short memory you ****tards have
I remember him being torn a new one vs City and Chelsea tbh :lol:

Can stay in the bin as far as I’m concerned, only thing new is he has company with Nuno now.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Congratulations Tierney, his recent **** performances have now been erased because Tavares had a bad game vs Liverpool (even tho Tierney has had several himself), didn't even have to step foot on the pitch and he's back to being good again.

Pop Tart

Established Member
Tierney? Start of the season he’s not been good.

I’m sure he would have been great against the likes of Watford, etc just like Nuno.
Most of our team look good against Watford of this world. Not getting your point. But erase from your memory everything before this season

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Most of our team look good against Watford of this world. Not getting your point. But erase from your memory everything before this season
My point is I think waiting for Nunos first bad game (against Pool no less), to bump Tierney’s thread is a bit unnecessary.

Fwiw we’ve seen Salah rip Tierney too, don’t think it makes much of a difference.

Pop Tart

Established Member
My point is I think waiting for Nunos first bad game (against Pool no less), to bump Tierney’s thread is a bit unnecessary.

Fwiw we’ve seen Salah rip Tierney too, don’t think it makes much of a difference.
Bump whatever I like. He is a option for us. I said in the Nuno thread today that despite his poor performance today he has been good for us. Have no problem saying Tierney was off this season but have been impressed with him in general in his time here. If then Tierney has not kicked on further end of season then fine .

Plutarch

Tierney would have been much better than Tavares against Liverpool. He's a better player and I hope he's in the team from now on, particularly in all big games.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Almost like his good games against Liverpool, City and Chelsea are all forgotten. He is our best left back and he will now come back into the team.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@Trilly

...we really have the best people representing Arsenal in the media/twitter, elite banter this...

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Tierney is a one trick pony when it comes to attacking. Probably a better defender than Tavares, but I guess that means he plays only in games where we are not expecting a win, and Tavares plays the rest.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Nuno will inevitably dip and then KT can come back in and continue as normal.

He’s a solid player but KT has had some of his limitations exposed by Nuno, who was meant to be at least a level or two below him as a player. I think Mikel slotting him straight back in would be a waste of a chance to push Tierney.

This isn’t true.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Tierney is a one trick pony when it comes to attacking. Probably a better defender than Tavares, but I guess that means he plays only in games where we are not expecting a win, and Tavares plays the rest.

This isn’t true.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Give it a month or so and KT will be back in the starting line up I feel.

I think the guys being severely underestimated on here. Over the past couple of years he's been top 3 player for us for sure. He had an average month or so pre injury. Constantly rushing back from injury with either Arsenal or Scotland is going to take a toll eventually so maybe this breather will do him good.

You see now that teams target our left as it's a weaknesses defensively. Tavares is really fun to watch with all his physical attributes and good going forward, but he's not a good defender as it stands. People are overlooking that obvious fact as he's entertaining to watch I feel.

Top Bottom