• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: Top Tier

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Needs to sit on the bench for a while, completely clueless on the ball. Looked like a League 2 player at times today

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Him too been hitting some rough patch our first chance in game he should have taken a shot instead of crossing it to auba.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Since the Brentford game, when Neville and Carragher praised him (and ESR too, tbf) they have both gotten worse.

Blaming Sky for their decline!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
David "Safe Hands" Seaman

Aaron "Dingle" Ramsdale

...a legend is defined, by a quality nickname!

Tom349

Has always been average in the build up, is poor at stopping crosses from coming in which Tomiyasu arrival has highlighted. Without Xhaka, he isn't getting the service in behind where his main trait and in all honesty only elite quality that being his crossing and quality chance creation that comes from them.

Very limited player who struggles to complete 90 minutes without breaking down with cramp. Has the fan base on strings based on being a bit of a lad.

I don't hate him but we can do better.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Has always been average in the build up, is poor at stopping crosses from coming in which Tomiyasu arrival has highlighted. Without Xhaka, he isn't getting the service in behind where his main trait and in all honesty only elite quality that being his crossing and quality chance creation that comes from them.

Very limited player who struggles to complete 90 minutes without breaking down with cramp. Has the fan base on strings based on being a bit of a lad.

I don't hate him but we can do better.
Don't rate him anywhere near as lowly as that, but I think I got totally carried away with his ability early on his arsenal career i.e. said he was better than robertson.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He cut out maybe all the crosses vs Burnley although most were on Tomi's side. However, his technical limitations were really exposed and Tavares cameo was better. He needs to work on his ball carrying and one/two play. Running hard and crossing isn't going to be enough.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He’s starting to look really basic in possession. He’s got good acceleration and a decent cross but if we’re going to keep using him like this then he needs to get some finesse in his game.

Firstly he needs to start crossing the ball into dangerous areas and keeping it low, unless he can start picking guys out. The crosses he’s doing recently don’t seem to work.

He could also just fake the cross and drive towards the goal of or even just recycle possession. It’s very predictable these days which is why it doesn’t work anymore.

Top Bottom