• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Can't wait for you. :(

Hartson67

This guy will do a job for Arsenal. I'm a Celtic fan and have watched almost every minute of his Celtic career. I was gutted that he left, although I knew he would outgrow the league and we wouldn't be able to hang onto him forever.

We all had an idea up here that his destination would most likely be England, so I was happy that he went to Arsenal rather than Man Who, Chelski or some other muck.

I wish Tierney nothing but the best, and now I have even more reason than before to watch Arsenal. I'm looking forward to his first game as much as you are, and I honestly believe if he can make a full recovery and reach the levels he was at previously then he'll make that position his own, and you'll be more than happy.

Roll on October!

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Waiting on the mythical day Tierney & Bellerin are fit and firing

giphy.gif

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
This guy will do a job for Arsenal. I'm a Celtic fan and have watched almost every minute of his Celtic career. I was gutted that he left, although I knew he would outgrow the league and we wouldn't be able to hang onto him forever.

We all had an idea up here that his destination would most likely be England, so I was happy that he went to Arsenal rather than Man Who, Chelski or some other muck.

I wish Tierney nothing but the best, and now I have even more reason than before to watch Arsenal. I'm looking forward to his first game as much as you are, and I honestly believe if he can make a full recovery and reach the levels he was at previously then he'll make that position his own, and you'll be more than happy.

Roll on October!

Was he injury prone during his time in Scotland? Read somewhere he was but can’t remember where.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Was he injury prone during his time in Scotland? Read somewhere he was but can’t remember where.

I don't think so, if anything a lot of Celtic fans think his recent injuries are down to him playing too many games, many blame Rogers for overplaying him.

18-19 - 40 appearances
17-18 - 55 appearances
16-17 - 40 appearances
15-16 - 33 appearances

168 club appearances and 12 International appearances in 4 seasons is decent especially as he had only just turned 18 in 15-16 and was eased into the team.

Last edited:

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I don't think so, if anything a lot of Celtic fans think his recent injuries are down to him playing too many games, many blame Rogers for overplaying him.

18-19 - 40 appearances
17-18 - 55 appearances
16-17 - 40 appearances
15-16 - 33 appearances

168 club appearances and 12 International appearances in 4 seasons is decent especially as he had only just turned 18 in 15-16 and was eased into the team.

It is frekkin stupid for young people to be played that much. And training like adults to I pressume.

They are barely thru puberty... It takes years of building up the needed physical attributes

Every player who has been playing that much at such a young age suffered from injuries later on, bar Ronaldo.

We wouldnt let a 15 year old work fulltime as a plumber would we? There are laws against such things!

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Watching that in absolute floods of tears. :eek:ops:

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Kieran Tierney. Left back. We signed him from Celtic in the summer.

I pretend he is my son. I carry a picture of him in my wallet and when people stop me outside of the store to say hello I show them and tell them how proud I am!
That's a new low for Reed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom