• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Ok i love this guy already. Only 2 games so far but i have been so impressed. Our best signing in summer . Tierney is so uncomplicated, no coloured hair styles, no tramp stamps, no multi coloured boots, shirt tucked in, he is sooooooo uncomplicated and guys like him are pure Gold. Excellent signing. Superb

super impressed. This guy has got it!!!. Loved everything I have seen so far from him, his acceleration is epic, very fast!, and his crossing is beautiful. What a player.
:lol: You must hate Aubameyang

blaze_of_glory

Tierney isn't gonna become best pals with Hector and not get a tattoo at some point. Just a matter of time.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Can’t believe how ignorant I used to be of the off the pitch issues a new footballer faces. Definitely not a nice situation to be in and money just does not fix that.

Zaha also mentioned how difficult his personal life became when he moved to United.

Doubt he's got any mates in London either really, hope he becomes boys with the Arsenal lads so he's got someone to chill with.

Can get lonely even in a place like London.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Hope our team helps him out. You notice on the pitch he lives for the football though. Anyone living in london who can go watch a movie with him?
I would love to be his mate. :lol:

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Think it has been tougher because of his injury, having to train by himself. Although he has probably got a good relationship with Hector now.

But I'm sure he's going to become good mates with some of the English lads like Chambers and Holding, so I'm not worried for him.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

While I think every man should know how to cook KT is set for life. Lad needs to get a personal chef ASAP.

Enjoy the luxuries of being a millionaire son!

Always my first thought, personal chef is a must, barber also.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Nah man. Gotta learn to cook. Wouldn't want some weirdo in my kitchen cooking for me.
I say learn the basics of cooking but then get a good chef in. Nutrition is a huge part of a footballers career as well, can get a culinary wizard in who can make eating healthy still taste good.

Good point about a weirdo in your kitchen though, recruitment process has to be on point. :lol:

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Kieran Tierney is a shy introverted guy. He has lived with his parents for a while, meaning he is not a party guy. In the first behind the scenes interview Arsenal released on deadline day, he says "First and last interviews I've done. That's me in the backgrounds now" @8:13
He only likes to wear black colored clothes all the time @0:15
Black, the classic inoffensive color choice for introverted, socially anxious guys who don't want to attract any attention to themselves.

It's like reading my own story, without the millions and millions of pounds and god-level footballing abilities.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Kieran Tierney is a shy introverted guy. He has lived with his parents for a while, meaning he is not a party guy. In the first behind the scenes interview Arsenal released on deadline day, he says "First and last interviews I've done. That's me in the backgrounds now" @8:13
He only likes to wear black colored clothes all the time @0:15
Black, the classic inoffensive color choice for introverted, socially anxious guys who don't want to attract any attention to themselves.

It's like reading my own story, without the millions and millions of pounds and god-level footballing abilities.

Are you diagnosing him as introverted and shy, do you know how dangerous that is!? He might get bullied now.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Are you diagnosing him as introverted and shy, do you know how dangerous that is!? He might get bullied now.
GettyImages-11788564041.jpg

Think he'll be fine ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom