• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

"'I train, I work hard, I go home to recover and I train the next day. It's just a simple life and I put everything into football."

What a pro! Seems a bit shy too maybe, not the usual superstar.

I wonder if pro footballers cannot afford to go to restaurants or did he mean just late night meal. :D
Him and Hector are chalk and cheese.

He may be shy off the pitch but on it he sure as hell isnt.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Though I would have a personal chef, learning to cook is a must, specially since he doesn't have a friend core yet.

It's relaxing, rewarding and if you're not a millionaire like KT, it's good for your health.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
He's probably have some kinky tastes, though. There's something behind that boy next door look.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Though I would have a personal chef, learning to cook is a must, specially since he doesn't have a friend core yet.

It's relaxing, rewarding and if you're not a millionaire like KT, it's good for your health.
He's probably have some kinky tastes, though. There's something behind that boy next door look.
What did you do in the time between these two posts? :lol:

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

What did you do in the time between these two posts? :lol:

giphy.gif

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Hope our team helps him out. You notice on the pitch he lives for the football though. Anyone living in london who can go watch a movie with him?
I’ve DM’d him the addresses and numbers of a few helpful people in the Holloway area. I sent him my account number and sort code for the ‘express’ help option too which is just a standard thing. Rest assured, AM, I’m a few clicks away from the lad.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Brazilians are nutters. Every Brazilian I know is a madman. :lol:
Funny you should say that. I had a couple of beers in Loughton yesterday ebening and on the way back to my car I heard what I thought was a bit of a row opposite my car. Turns out it was what sounded like some young Brazilian lads and a few girls in high spirits. They all then piled into a Corsa and the car screeched off down the road at high speed with one of the guys lying belly down on the roof in total silence.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Funny you should say that. I had a couple of beers in Loughton yesterday ebening and on the way back to my car I heard what I thought was a bit of a row opposite my car. Turns out it was what sounded like some young Brazilian lads and a few girls in high spirits. They all then piled into a Corsa and the car screeched off down the road at high speed with one of the guys lying belly down on the roof in total silence.
:lol::lol::lol:

First Seven Kings now Loughton, you’re doing a circle around me. Do I have to start keeping the ting on me?

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I hope he starts today, Tierney LB rather than Kola LB is a huge difference, probably the biggest difference we can make to this team with one change.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

If he plays well in his first few games against PL opposition I’m going to make the lad my avi.

Signing defenders is always such a gamble for us, would be ecstatic if this lad comes in and solves LB for the next five years.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Funny how different him and Hector are yet they seem to get along really well. I like Tierney’s attitude a lot.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I'm afraid people are expecting Tierney will come in and solve all of our problems.
Tierney will not solve the ****show we saw yesterday.
I agree. No player in the world would change this. We are completly void of threat going forwards and completely gifting opposition offences the momentum and chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom