• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
I've talked about this so much, that when he actually signs I just feel exhaustion.

Time to exhale, and enjoy a good transfer window.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Imagine getting excited about signing a Scottish farmer. How low we sunk:cool:

Hooplehead

Hoopleheadddddddddd

tumblr_nigw8lLnrT1qheak7o4_250.gif
Now it's time for the truth, KT has a chronic career threatening injury, he was a shell of himself last year and will most likely never recover, can't believe we managed to pull this swindle off, every other club dodged a £30m bullet.

It's a shame he could have been a footballing great without this injury, glad to see he will be financially sorted for having to spend 5 years on the Arsenal treatment table though.

I'm hoping Celtic can avoid prosecution for one the most fraudulent deals since George Weah's cousin laced up his boots.

ApprehensiveUnlinedGalapagosalbatross-small.gif

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Now it's time for the truth, KT has a chronic career threatening injury, he was a shell of himself last year and will most likely never recover, can't believe we managed to pull this swindle off, every other club dodged a £30m bullet.

It's a shame he could have been a footballing great without this injury, glad to see he will be financially sorted for having to spend 5 years on the Arsenal treatment table though.

I'm hoping Celtic can avoid prosecution for one the most fraudulent deals since George Weah's cousin laced up his boots.

He’s crying typing that. The poor bugger.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan

I can almost taste the tears on my screen

Steps

giphy.gif

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser

BAN

Jae

Sour grapes much? You can get out of our forum now. Don't let the door hit you on the way out. Thanks mate.

Gervais

Established Member
Think this might be the first time we've ever signed a player that I've been a massive fan of and wanted for years.

Buzzing. Getting on the shandys tonight.

Gervais

Established Member

póg mo thóin

Keplaz

Sour grapes make this even more enjoyable. KT with an injury is better than Boli.
You know the truth Hooplehead, and to celebrate the injury of someone you were crying about losing only weeks ago, is shameful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom