• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Scottish football got an absolute ripping during the Tierney transfer saga so I wanted to say well done to Celtic and Rangers beating Lazio and Porto tonight.
Rangers' and celtic's ability to bounce back after being robbed of their biggest talent is second to none, i'd say

FluffyDoozi

Silly but very soft penalty to concede. But aside from that, he was brilliant going forward, should have had two assists today from his crosses.
His crossing is so good I get surprised when a cross of his fails to find a target. Such a stark contrast to Bellerin on the opposite flank.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
...and people thought VAR would get rid of the divers.

If anything VAR is more likely to reward divers as the replays just have to show some contact. Just like the Zaha dive (might have been the slightest of touch but he threw himself over it) that was given as penalty against us. Ings did the same.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
He had a solid game. His deliveries from wide are deadly. Defended well too apart from the pen but that was still too harsh to award it.

OSBK

Established Member
Thought he did well. Not as quick as what we were told but that might be league adjustment.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
He's definitely a player. Softest penalty in history and other than that I thought he was very good. He's got excellent delivery from wide areas and a good eye for when to wait for the ball to feet and when to overlap. When we get an actual manager and CB pairing I think he'll explode and challenge Robertson for best LB in the league.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
The cross for the goal (nice feed from Özil BTW) was delivered with such pinpoint accuracy to the middle of the penalty box Aubas reaction was literally...

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I could see him being called the best LB in the league if he played for a top two team. He just seems that good.

Obviously being part of this defence won’t do his reputation any good but we fans know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom