• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
He’s been a flop so far, we can’t afford more injury prone players.

Yeah, and he's mistake prone too, cost like at least 3 goals in the short amount of time he's played.

25M down the drain. We would have been better off signing Boli Bolingoli-Mbombo really.

Malky

Established Member
Thankfully we have Andrew Robertson.
Andrew Robertson? Our captain that plays about 50 games a season for Liverpool, never injured but pulls out of the Scotland squad for our most important qualifiers from a "mystery injury" despite being captain, then plays a full 90mins a few days later for Liverpool?
At least Tierney's injurys are genuine and, fully fit, he's a better LB than Robertson, the latter is just a player who excels in Liverpools system, he's never had one standout game for Scotland, Tierney's had two man of the match awards recently for Scotland ... playing right back.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Might as well lock this thread until March. He shown what he can do offensively but in defence, he's been caught a few times too. You wonder with his injuries if he'll match Kallstrom for significance in his first season. Gutted for him and us especially.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I've lost the plot when it comes to Arsenal I'm not denying it. Why can't we ever sign a player and they just come in and bang? It's always stress with our signings. I can remember only Aubameyang making an impact.
Only players who are at the top of the bracket at what they do can assure you that.

When you bring in decent players with talent under the wrong management it can be ****.

And in terms of injuries, I’ve just come to accept them now. It’s the most relatable thing to Arsenal Football Club these days.

Goonger

I always thought, that with the previous issues that Tierney has had, that this season might be a bit of a write off for him.

His hip, and his shoulder, apparently are historic injuries. The main objective for me would be to get these totally worked on for the next few months to make sure both are as strong as possible, to make sure he's fit for the end of the season making sure he has a good top pre season ahead of him.

I want to see a transformed defence next season, a fully fit & on form Tierney & Bellerin as full backs, with Saliba & another at centre back. It's the area we are struggling with most but ironically the area we need to purchase the least to transform us as long as we get players back from injury.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I've lost the plot when it comes to Arsenal I'm not denying it. Why can't we ever sign a player and they just come in and bang? It's always stress with our signings. I can remember only Aubameyang making an impact.
Bro it’s peak. :lol:

I’ve reached the point where I just don’t expect anything good anymore. Yet somehow that Chelsea loss still found a new way to hurt me.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Bro it’s peak. :lol:

I’ve reached the point where I just don’t expect anything good anymore. Yet somehow that Chelsea loss still found a new way to hurt me.
I miss the old Trilly, bantering Jury Trilly.
Positive Trilly, being the eternal optimist Trilly.
I hate the new Trilly, bad mood Trilly.

Reactions: A_G

Symbia

Flop? Seriously, guys?

I understand fully the semi frustration but taking it on this young man is outrightly disgraceful.
Talking of his defensive performance you guys should know that most defenders that plays in this Arsenal set up will perform poorly as a result of the team defensive unit set up.

Manberg

Predator
He's a good left back, but we knew he was injury prone before we signed him. Why do we keep signing injury prone players?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I miss the old Trilly, bantering Jury Trilly.
Positive Trilly, being the eternal optimist Trilly.
I hate the new Trilly, bad mood Trilly.
No point of being optimistic with this club until we’re actually winning trophies. The Chelsea result is the most recent example of the hope being what kills you as an Arsenal fan. I think that was the last bit of optimism I had left in me. :(

P.s. You’ve got my wife as your Avi lad? (That’s Chantel Jeffries right?)

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
We got this whole forum on the ropes, worried about our every comment. It's annoying getting @'d just because someone had a decent game, like I should be annoyed Arsenal won or one of our players played well :lol:
Half of Furious's post count consists of him @ing people after one of his chumps posted a 6/10 performance, though. Saying that to him is like b!tching about serial killers to Jeffrey Dahmer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom