• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I could book the fight tbf, know exactly who I would make faces (good guys) and heels (bad guys) reckon I could get some amazing ratings with the talent here at AM.

I'd be like a heel that still gets cheered no matter how much of an arsehole I am, like The Rock in 2003.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

960.jpg

@GDeep™ is my HHH, my World Champ...everybody hates him at this point, but I would follow G to the end of the earth.

@hydrofluoric acid is my Orton, think he would be the only one mad enough to defecate in other people's bags...love you really!

@blaze_of_glory is my Bautista (as the late, great Eddie Guerrero would say) think if anyone can rock a goatee, like the one Big Dave has it this pic. it would be him for some reason.

Guess Jury would have been my Flair...a golden oldie, who is constantly hammered 24/7 :lol:

@American_Gooner and @Taylor Gang Gunners are on my booking committee, think they will be great with continuity, considering how skilled they are at dragging up old posts...also @MutableEarth need his drive to push the younger stars on my team, don't want to become another WCW!

Convinced I could make Arsenal Mania, the number one wrestling company in the world!

Having @GDeep™ as Triple H and @hydrofluoric acid as Orton is pretty good, as Hydro is pretty much GDeep's protege.

Tho Triple H did end up getting jealous of Orton's success and turned on him, so that might be something to look out for.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Having @GDeep™ as Triple H and @hydrofluoric acid as Orton is pretty good, as Hydro is pretty much GDeep's protege.

Tho Triple H did end up getting jealous of Orton's success and turned on him, so that might be something to look out for.

Might make you Batista actually...I kinda consider you a follower of G too, BUT, I could see you eventually dethroning him at Mania...I see potential in you...

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Even though they ballsed up Orton, the work put into Batista's face turn was perfect...months of a slow burn, before this awesome moment, beautiful scenes...

:drool:

This is why WWE has gone to **** imo, the storytelling isn't the same level as this. And also they don't know how to make stars anymore, this made Batista a massive star. Literally, he's a movie-star now.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
960.jpg

@GDeep™ is my HHH, my World Champ...everybody hates him at this point, but I would follow G to the end of the earth.

@hydrofluoric acid is my Orton, think he would be the only one mad enough to defecate in other people's bags...love you really!

@blaze_of_glory is my Bautista (as the late, great Eddie Guerrero would say) think if anyone can rock a goatee, like the one Big Dave has it this pic. it would be him for some reason.

Guess Jury would have been my Flair...a golden oldie, who is constantly hammered 24/7 :lol:

@American_Gooner and @Taylor Gang Gunners are on my booking committee, think they will be great with continuity, considering how skilled they are at dragging up old posts...also @MutableEarth need his drive to push the younger stars on my team, don't want to become another WCW!

Convinced I could make Arsenal Mania, the number one wrestling company in the world!
So basically I'm Jim Ross circa 98 :lol:
This is why WWE has gone to **** imo, the storytelling isn't the same level as this. And also they don't know how to make stars anymore, this made Batista a massive star. Literally, he's a movie-star now.
Well, Vince McMahon arguably doesn't want to build that level of star anymore for fear that they will leave prematurely and **** up the show. Think about it - Rock was only there for 7 years doing regular shows. By the time '04 came around, he was already a bonafide movie star, he didn't need WWE anymore. That's why they kept Cena around for so long. Lesnar burnt them aswell by leaving so early on. Vince wants the brand to be the star rather than have stars on the brand, which is just ass backwards when you think about it, because nobody's a draw now.

Then when they need that star power, what do they do? They wheel out all the old stars from back in the day. Even Goldberg came back, never thought I'd see that ************ back in the ring :lol:. Poor old Taker's on his last legs and even Kane is meant to be coming back, and he's mayor of some town in Tennessee. They don't know how to build stars because they don't want to. Everyone's booked to lose as much as they win and nothing matters, so nobody cares about any of the guys. And the only brand they have that's worth it anymore is NXT, which HHH runs.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
All our injured players returning ahead of schedule.

Can't remember the last time that happened at Arsenal if it ever really happened

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Hope he can stay injury free. His appearances so far you could just see he'll be class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom