• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Now it's time for the truth, KT has a chronic career threatening injury, he was a shell of himself last year and will most likely never recover, can't believe we managed to pull this swindle off, every other club dodged a £30m bullet.

It's a shame he could have been a footballing great without this injury, glad to see he will be financially sorted for having to spend 5 years on the Arsenal treatment table though.

I'm hoping Celtic can avoid prosecution for one the most fraudulent deals since George Weah's cousin laced up his boots.

ApprehensiveUnlinedGalapagosalbatross-small.gif
Lies.

Other than the fact he had bad injuries. But that was because of misdiagnosis.

Even then he was excellent.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Time for national animal of Scotland to make Tierney feel welcome! Party on!

"In Celtic mythology the unicorn was a symbol of purity and innocence, as well as masculinity and power. Tales of dominance and chivalry associated with the unicorn may be why it was chosen as Scotland’s national animal."

giphy.gif

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Proper signing this one. The kind of player I can't wait to see in a derby or big game.

I think the players at the back will be pumped up for the NLD derby etc.

Sokratis, David Luiz and Tierney all seem like the passionate type that will get pumped for it.

GM1965

Celtic Fan Here In Peace
Bit of info in your new left back from a CFC fan.

He’s at Arsenal because he wants to be there, that’s why it’s taken so long.

Rogers wanted him at Leicester and was willing to pump Chilwell out for this and if you look back at beginning of June transfer news they were touting him to everyone to see if they could cash in to get KT. KT though to his credit said no chance due to way Rogers treated Dembele and Boyata, turned out to be a rat and lier, and ended up leaving before it all went sour for him. Not a lot of love there!

Training stats at Celtic No1 across the board. A beast for training and on a never ending journey of improvement.

Is a born leader, already been Captain of Celtic ahead of other more senior players when Scott Brown not playing.
Will let any player around him know if they’re not doing their bit for the team, no fear.

Look for him being Arsenal Captain soon.

Great personality with teammates and fans take to him quickly for his 100% and never say die attitude.
With all of that he’s also quiet off the park with Zero drama, eats sleeps breaths football - a consummate professional.

Has a fantastic engine up and down and exceptional crosser if the ball. If Arsenal have players to find the gap he will find them.

Can play comfortably as a CH in a 3 as well as LB. very good in the air.

Game management excellent, decision making excellent and spatial awareness excellent. Pass section well beyond his young years, team first him second, but will take a strike if it feels right. Vicious shot and accurate.
CFC fans wanted him to shoot more than he did.

As good defending as going forward, positional sense excellent for his role and team shape and takes direction quickly from playing shape and strategy changes.

Scotland have 2 world class LB’s and you have the best one. I appreciate as a CFC fan I will look bias but you will see -he is that good.

I believe there’s a 10% sell on clause so CFC still got a dog in this fight and will see another pay day when Arsenal’s problem will be how to keep him!

He’s an Arsenal player now and at £25M it’s as good a deal as VVD to Southampton for £13M, basically a steal.
Ryan Sessegnon at £25M and Bisaka £50M should be a good enough wake up call how much a steal he is.

Totally gutted to see him leave but also want him to take a step up and at Arsenal he gets that, yep Premiership is better than SPL!, and he will thrive on it and get better and better.
You have a player if brought up via Arsenal you would want £75M plus for.
KT just turned 22 in June and is now one of Europe’s best.

Whilst Arsenal fans may think CFC fans were asking is Arsenal big enough for him was being disrespectful it was down to your demise and how it looked going forward trying to get 4th and limited success from the heights you were at, and also how genuinely good KT is and what he needs to get to the very top.
Recent transfers however show that Arsenal are fixing that and KT would have been made aware of that throughout the transfer to make sure he signed.

If your a gambling person then get your money on him being named PFA Young Player of the Year next season, I am.

All the very best to KT and Arsenal, unless we play you, and at the moment everything may feel like words to you at words your end but like CFC fans reading/hearing if VVD was good enough to make the grade with the step up to the Premiership left us wondering if they had actually watched him! Same goes for KT, we know and you are all about to find out - so enjoy what is ahead.

Hooplehead

Bit of info in your new left back from a CFC fan.

He’s at Arsenal because he wants to be there, that’s why it’s taken so long.

Rogers wanted him at Leicester and was willing to pump Chilwell out for this and if you look back at beginning of June transfer news they were touting him to everyone to see if they could cash in to get KT. KT though to his credit said no chance due to way Rogers treated Dembele and Boyata, turned out to be a rat and lier, and ended up leaving before it all went sour for him. Not a lot of love there!

Training stats at Celtic No1 across the board. A beast for training and on a never ending journey of improvement.

Is a born leader, already been Captain of Celtic ahead of other more senior players when Scott Brown not playing.
Will let any player around him know if they’re not doing their bit for the team, no fear.

Look for him being Arsenal Captain soon.

Great personality with teammates and fans take to him quickly for his 100% and never say die attitude.
With all of that he’s also quiet off the park with Zero drama, eats sleeps breaths football - a consummate professional.

Has a fantastic engine up and down and exceptional crosser if the ball. If Arsenal have players to find the gap he will find them.

Can play comfortably as a CH in a 3 as well as LB. very good in the air.

Game management excellent, decision making excellent and spatial awareness excellent. Pass section well beyond his young years, team first him second, but will take a strike if it feels right. Vicious shot and accurate.
CFC fans wanted him to shoot more than he did.

As good defending as going forward, positional sense excellent for his role and team shape and takes direction quickly from playing shape and strategy changes.

Scotland have 2 world class LB’s and you have the best one. I appreciate as a CFC fan I will look bias but you will see -he is that good.

I believe there’s a 10% sell on clause so CFC still got a dog in this fight and will see another pay day when Arsenal’s problem will be how to keep him!

He’s an Arsenal player now and at £25M it’s as good a deal as VVD to Southampton for £13M, basically a steal.
Ryan Sessegnon at £25M and Bisaka £50M should be a good enough wake up call how much a steal he is.

Totally gutted to see him leave but also want him to take a step up and at Arsenal he gets that, yep Premiership is better than SPL!, and he will thrive on it and get better and better.
You have a player if brought up via Arsenal you would want £75M plus for.
KT just turned 22 in June and is now one of Europe’s best.

Whilst Arsenal fans may think CFC fans were asking is Arsenal big enough for him was being disrespectful it was down to your demise and how it looked going forward trying to get 4th and limited success from the heights you were at, and also how genuinely good KT is and what he needs to get to the very top.
Recent transfers however show that Arsenal are fixing that and KT would have been made aware of that throughout the transfer to make sure he signed.

If your a gambling person then get your money on him being named PFA Young Player of the Year next season, I am.

All the very best to KT and Arsenal, unless we play you, and at the moment everything may feel like words to you at words your end but like CFC fans reading/hearing if VVD was good enough to make the grade with the step up to the Premiership left us wondering if they had actually watched him! Same goes for KT, we know and you are all about to find out - so enjoy what is ahead.
Well said, only thing I wouldn't completely agree with is KT's ability in the air, for me it's the only thing he really needs to improve on, not saying he's bad, but he's a big lad and can improve in this aspect.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Welcome, sweet Kieran! You seem to be a lovely lad, a fan favorite to be i'm sure! Should we try to ship out Monreal now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom