• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Was decent when Kane was setting people on fire and things but anyone over the age of 13 who watches it now needs a backhand.
Used to love it as a kid but watching how they jump and hit the mat when they ‘punch’ almost makes me vomit these days. :lol:

Each to their own though, I reckon A-M would hate my choice in music.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Used to love it as a kid but watching how they jump and hit the mat when they ‘punch’ almost makes me vomit these days. :lol:

Each to their own though, I reckon A-M would hate my choice in music.

I was adamant it was real as well ffs. :lol:

Oh how wrong I was.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Yeah man, punani changes everything except posting on a footy forum.
It’s mad cos I would have thought posting on w football forum makes you a nerd too but far from it. I can tell that a lot of us have very good social lives (I hope). :lol:

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Oh how wrong I was.
Same then you start realising how finishers aren’t really finishers in the big matches and how surprise attacks are always a 3 count yet John Cena can survive getting hit with a ladder and ****. :lol:

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

It’s mad cos I would have thought posting on w football forum makes you a nerd too but far from it. I can tell that a lot of us have very good social lives (I hope). :lol:

My mates saw me posting once and I got rinsed for it. :lol:

Told them I barely use it, here I am 13K messages later ffs.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Same then you start realising how finishers aren’t really finishers in the big matches and how surprise attacks are always a 3 count yet John Cena can survive getting hit with a ladder and ****. :lol:

I used to always think why the f*ck doesn't Edge or Shawn Michaels just use their finisher as soon as the bell goes not like it's hard to spear or kick someone in the face. :lol:

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Told a few mates and they found it hilarious, they thought Emery drove me to it. I just laughed along with them not revealing that I actually post more when we’re doing well. :lol:

My ex is the only one who knew I posted regularly, she thought it was cute. Clearly doesn’t know it’s the jungle out here. :confused:

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Told a few mates and they found it hilarious, they thought Emery drove me to it. I just laughed along with them not revealing that I actually post more when we’re doing well. :lol:

My ex is the only one who knew I posted regularly, she thought it was cute. Clearly doesn’t know it’s the jungle out here. :confused:

Think this forum is just a habit now, like I genuinely can't see myself not posting. Unless I get a life ban I'll always find a way to post ffs.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares

Told them I barely use it, here I am 13K messages later ffs.

I use to think that till I saw one of my friends on reddit on his phone which is 10x worse. I think it’s just that day and age where it’s normal, like how is here any worse than having a twitter account?

I use to link a girl that would read Lipstick alley (celebrity gossip forum) everyday, that’s even worse to me.

I wouldn’t ever tell anyone though.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

I use to think that till I saw one of my friends on reddit on his phone which is 10x worse. I think it’s just that day and age where it’s normal, like how is here any worse than having a twitter account?

I use to link a girl that would read Lipstick alley (celebrity gossip forum) everyday, that’s even worse to me.

I wouldn’t ever tell anyone though.

Nah I think Reddit is class, never ever post but browse it daily.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
What? I thought he was out for three months?
He's been out for nearly 6 weeks already, so if he's doing light training then coming back in another 6 weeks makes sense. The timeline seems to match up.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

You listen to drill? That sh*t is satanic :lol:
I listen to the more mainstream drill, headie one, loski etc. You won’t catch me listening to some Y.Kwengerz with 10 man in balaclavas all in the video.

What I like about drill is the production. Straight fire. I’m into pop smoke right now, combines the UK drill sounds with more light hearted American lyrics.

Besides that it’s your general Uk/US hip hop and a bit of RnB if I’m doing work.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐

Oh how wrong I was.
I knew it was fake when I first saw the Undertaker come back from the dead v Yokozuna. Surprised it took everyone else so long at the time to work it out.

The match quality is better now, especially outside WWE. I dare anybody to try backhand me at a wrestling show, I'll spin a man :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom