• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Well said, only thing I wouldn't completely agree with is KT's ability in the air, for me it's the only thing he really needs to improve on, not saying he's bad, but he's a big lad and can improve in this aspect.

Cheers for you having an insightful discussion on here, it's appreciated as most of us don't follow your league. Thank you for Kieran!

GM1965

Celtic Fan Here In Peace
Well said, only thing I wouldn't completely agree with is KT's ability in the air, for me it's the only thing he really needs to improve on, not saying he's bad, but he's a big lad and can improve in this aspect.

Now in the Premiership lots of much bigger lads but at 5 10 he has done great and as soon as he feels a weakness he will sort it out.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Kieran Tierney has finally signed for Arsenal after a long, intense, weird and dumb summer saga.

Possibly one of the best threads we have had on Arsenal-mania, from Celtic fans arguing over who's the bigger fan, to other Celtics fans telling each other to ignore us. :lol::lol:

Can't forget the 30 pages of reminiscing on old posts/posters, brilliant stuff.

Anyway, think he's a fantastic addition and will be great to have on the opposite side to Bellerin, hope his recovery is quick.

P.s I want a gif party, thank you.

Glorious post.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Now it's time for the truth, KT has a chronic career threatening injury, he was a shell of himself last year and will most likely never recover, can't believe we managed to pull this swindle off, every other club dodged a £30m bullet.

It's a shame he could have been a footballing great without this injury, glad to see he will be financially sorted for having to spend 5 years on the Arsenal treatment table though.

I'm hoping Celtic can avoid prosecution for one the most fraudulent deals since George Weah's cousin laced up his boots.

ApprehensiveUnlinedGalapagosalbatross-small.gif

Can’t believe this post got so many of you rattled, smh.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
We have two fullbacks and most of our forwards capable of winning Olympics. If we hit the right balance in midfield we should have no problem pinning teams back to their box most times and continuously bomb them on the break on.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

That's some accent, bet all the non-english players will have no idea what he means when talking to them.

GM1965

Celtic Fan Here In Peace
Gonna start adding "as weeil" at the end of things I say.

And gonnanaedaethat

Translated is gonna nae dae that

And for the slow of reading please don’t do that

Arsenal May also have to start getting a better vintage of wine brought in - Buckfast for the travelling fans coming to check on KT progress

The Emirates Stadium soon to join the Apple and Play Store App ‘Find Me Bucky’. Yes it’s a genuine app and free advertising for Arsenal.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Was joking buddy, I hope KT and your other new players can get you challenging for trophies, want the best for him.
you're a naughty wee bampot - but I like you

and you'll be able to watch your boy quite often, as a lot of Arsenal matches are televised, and all of their Europa games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom