• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@MutableEarth why has any CB not broken through the academy to the first team in the past 20 years?

Guess the closet we ever came to this was Matthew Upson, think he was 17 when we bought him in 1997...haven't had a player since Adams though.

Looked pretty good in 2001/2002, managed to bench both Adams and Keown for the spot next to Sol for a time...think his injury in 2002 killed him.

Polar Bear

I love the guy, great player and will only get better, hope he has no more injuries, he will be a great player for us.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
You comparing with that average fullback? Tierney is far superior specially defensively
Im talking abour City´s Mendy. Very similar playing styles, crossing styles etc. To me they look super similar.
Plus, Mendy is far from average. Without injuries he can be one of the best fullbacks in the world.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Im talking abour City´s Mendy. Very similar playing styles, crossing styles etc. To me they look super similar.
Plus, Mendy is far from average. Without injuries he can be one of the best fullbacks in the world.
Mendy offensively yes agree he really contribute alot smart crosses

Shalmaneser V

Mendy is too stiff, heavy, inflexible, technically average and defensively suspect to be one the best fullbacks in the world imo.

I can name 10 fullbacks comfortably better than him.

Please ask me to list them!

Last edited:

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

For a young player he is very dependable. During the last couple of games he hasn’t done much wrong in my eyes. His runs and crosses from the left are good quality. Very nice pickup!

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Top class this lad!
Remember the time when people thought we should sell him, get our money back and play Saka at LB? :lol::lol::lol:

Only the idiots or those who had not seen him play for Celtic. Arsenal tracked him for 4 years, and plenty alongside myself were over the moon when we signed him

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Glad you asked. :bounce:

Hakimi
Alphonso Davis
TAA
Alex Grimaldo
Carvajal
Ricardo Pereira
Alba