• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

His first ever real trophy, well done.
:facepalm::mad::mad::lol::lol:
w4SPq4dOmV2lTP0eSP5xcgV7B_XP9St1xLy7o4QwVS8na-Wpy6zmZRLQBmUUwESa0KMFA0Xl36-HmYtlVxt7d7OITD3oBEVcFil0T1Yxj2Ik-Ggtsw

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
After being one of the 5 players who should done more for Chelsea's first goal, he was excellent from then on. Ithought Tierney was our best player after Ceballos.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

The way the support him till this day speaks volumes about his character and what he meant to them over there.

Players leave Celtic all the time and I don't often see this (speaking for myself here.)

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

After being one of the 5 players who should done more for Chelsea's first goal, he was excellent from then on. Ithought Tierney was our best player after Ceballos.
on the first goal he either fouls and risks a red or does nothing and ends up with a likely goal down but still on the pitch.

Hard to argue with what he does. Better to do nothing hope the keeper saves than risk being down to ten and a goal behind.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

That ball he kept playing in the first half for Auba was world class.

Our great invincible team used to bully teams down the left with Bobby Pires, Henry and Cole all overloading one side. We need to do something similar next season with Tierney, Saka and Auba all on one side of the pitch, it’ll cause havoc for any fullback imo.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I love everything about him. He's humble, consistent, immensely professional and just an all round decent guy. I could see him getting the armband potentially in the coming years. Like a Leighton Baines with talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom