• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Check the 'Kieran Tierney out' transfer thread.

There were loads of 'Tierney outters'
Just seen the main one, can’t say im surprised.
After all KT isn’t 6’4 with muscles popping out of his shirt.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Not sure, couple of people in the Tierney out transfer thread and in this thread around the time he was injured.
why we spending money on this bum when we can get Firpo for 25m? Farmer league player tell Celtic they can go take a running jump. Sutton saying he is worth 60m what is he on? transfer thread was full of it.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

No man. Stop it.:lol:
he isnt wrong and it's only a matter of time until it's common knowledge. Wait until Tierney is playing at full back.

Both of them are fantastic both came through to Celtic academy as well. But Tierney has more strings to his bow. Wait until he is flying up and down at full back rather than being chopped and changed.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

he isnt wrong and it's only a matter of time until it's common knowledge. Wait until Tierney is playing at full back.
It's definitely closer than most people think, I don't see a difference between the two defensively but Robertson is a better dribbler from what I've seen. Drives very well with the ball at his feet, again KT is no slouch in this area (despite a few dodgy moments where he's kicked it right out of play:lol:) but I give Robertson the edge for now.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Reaction to his debut starts on page 17 for anyone who's interested. He's pretty much been on it since day one.

I'll always remember his debut because he really shocked me with his ability to actually beat a man off the dribble. When was the last time we had a fullback that could do that? I think he did the opposition RB three times on his debut.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I like him but he's gonna become the most overrated Arsenal player in history.
I love him myself but people are ruining it :lol:

I complain when people slag off our players so I guess it’s no use complaining when one gets tons of love I guess.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
I like him but he's gonna become the most overrated Arsenal player in history.

I couldn't care less about how he's percieved as long as he performs. But I understand the point insofar since Tierney could fall far if he ever gets too big for his britches.

Thankfully, as long as Artetas here I don't fear ego's developing as much.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

He doesn’t strike me as the egotistical type at all tbh.

He might be intense to be around much like Arteta was rumored to be back when he was with us. Which I’m fine with. A lot of the off the pitch antics seems like he has a healthy sense of humour too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom