• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: Top Tier

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I just hope some of those Celtic trolls who invaded us when his transfer was imminent see this tweet

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Bit worrying today. Looks half fit if I’m honest.

Brighton had a lot of luck down his side because he didn’t have the energy to get back.

akhil

Bit worrying today. Looks half fit if I’m honest.

Brighton had a lot of luck down his side because he didn’t have the energy to get back.

Everyone loved it when he cut his vacation short and joined up for preseason 2 weeks after his last game at the Euros. Not the the kind of guy who'll take a rest either. His body's going to catch up with those decisions soon enough.

I'm not sure if we're not fit enough or that Brighton team is just better prepared physically. They were outrunning us hard today.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Everyone loved it when he cut his vacation short and joined up for preseason 2 weeks after his last game at the Euros. Not the the kind of guy who'll take a rest either. His body's going to catch up with those decisions soon enough.

I'm not sure if we're not fit enough or that Brighton team is just better prepared physically. They were outrunning us hard today.

Should use Nuno as cover to protect him.

He’ll play a full break for Scotland again and I fear another injury isn’t far away.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Worried about his performance he look bit lost and weak. Where that Scottish passion and drive gone Kieran?

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Brighton where noticeably targetting the space in behind him when he goes forward, a bit similar to the Chelsea game.

You really have to have someone comfortable doing the job Xhaka is asked to do covering his forward runs if we're going to continue playing that way.

Melquiades

That was one of the worst games I've ever seen him play.

As others have stated, he just looked tired. Wasn't getting up and down the field as well as usual and didn't look mentally sharp making a couple incredibly sloppy/uncharacteristic poor passes for turnovers.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He’s been poor for a year now, he’s limited technically so any pressing in his direction and he just kicks it long. Only a matter of time before he’s injured as well which makes Tavares a decent signing as we won’t have to see the plumber come in.

GunnerShy

Dogshit. With Xhaka injured. Can we please transition away from this awful system of playing your midfielder and Left back and your left back as a Left winger..... Please!

Tom349

Dogshit. With Xhaka injured. Can we please transition away from this awful system of playing your midfielder and Left back and your left back as a Left winger..... Please!

You do realise we play this way to hide Tierney in the build up. He is a walking turnover when pressed against the touchline.

Also didn't this guy break our record for standing vertical jump? Doesn't translate to the game, can't win a header to save himself.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I'm sick of this guy looking so panicky, hapless and clueless in games we're under heavy pressure.

Needs to add more subtlety and short passing ability to his game.
I've been saying this for a year now but looks like more of you guys are willing to accept it.

It doesn't matter where he plays, he is clueless on the ball and the only thing working for him is that kick and run thing he does, followed by a cross to nobody.

Pyres7

I've been saying this for a year now but looks like more of you guys are willing to accept it.

It doesn't matter where he plays, he is clueless on the ball and the only thing working for him is that kick and run thing he does, followed by a cross to nobody.
Bit strong but yeah, when he's pressed he always goes for the long ball down the line which is a 50-50 for our left winger at best. When we have Auba/ESR on LW it's more like a 60-40 to the other team. Doesn't make sense to let him keep doing that when we're trying to build from the back and play out of the press.

Really needs to cut that out and (borrowing from @Tourbillion) add a bit more subtlety to his game.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Not convinced he has dropped off to any great extent its just other glaring areas of weakness in the team have been filled now so this guy a bit more in focus.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom