• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: Top Tier

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Monreal was pretty crap when he first arrived...during the first 2 seasons we still had Sagna, Nacho was asked to be the attacking fullback and just couldn't do it, ****ing Gibbs was starting over him.

As soon as Sagna left and Sanchez arrived, our team changed, which allowed Monreal to be the defensive FB and he was quality.

Feel the same is happening with Kieran.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
What with him nowadays why he not crossing or trying to get forward more? He just passing backwards look like he seriously lack confidence
His confidence looks shot this season weirdly. He's not pulling out those incredible performances that he was managing at the back end of last season. He did one delicious pass in the first half but it got intercepted. I'd say rest him for Nuno on Friday but that's a big gamble as well.

Fabregasm

Was he coach to play backward and side more? whatever happen to him this season was shocking. Last season he was very direct and always thrive on chances to move forward and deliver dangerous crosses in early. Plenty of MOTM games where he rescue the team.

Fabregasm

Tierney used to get the ball and immediately go 1v1 against the fullback but that is being coached out of him. As with our other players I can only judge him when he has an actual manager at the helm
he beat them most of the time being the fastest player in the squad, it does look like there's an order on him to stop doing it because we seen hardly any of that this season

OSBK

Established Member
Going to stick up for him. He aint cancelo, he is a quick direct fullback. Palace did very well to isolate him, tierney had very few options in front of him as Ødegaard and esr went wandering. Looked knackered as well.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
He was putting in a lot of crosses to no one last year, but has been asked to stop doing that I think.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
The Palace goals came down his side. When he's high up the pitch, he can't seem to get back. He doesn't go 1v1. He moves forward, stops and cuts back killing any momentum more than ESR. He left Martinelli unsupported and when he did try a 1/2,he hit the bar. Playing as he is makes him a real problem atm but his poor game(s), seem to go unnoticed.

mpower2540

The Palace goals came down his side. When he's high up the pitch, he can't seem to get back. He doesn't go 1v1. He moves forward, stops and cuts back killing any momentum more than ESR. He left Martinelli unsupported and when he did try a 1/2,he hit the bar. Playing as he is makes him a real problem atm but his poor game(s), seem to go unnoticed.
His reputation within the media is what winds me up about him. Even Don Goodman was saying what an amazing player he is when he’s not really justified that tag at all yet.

However I’ve seen him do things which say to me there’s a real top player in there, he’s just quite rough around the edges. Plus as usual we overburden him with the responsibility of being one of our main attackers, having to run all the way back to get into a low block and defend, all with a pained expression on his face.

Personally I don’t think there’s anything to see here. If one/two players look bad then it’s player related, when the whole team looks trash then it’s a much deeper issue (the coach is ****)

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Seems like there is no energy left in him. Thats understandable since he is supposed to defend AND be the focal point in our attack.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom