• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: Top Tier

Kav

Established Member
I said that already a year ago, Kola got 11 assists I can't imagine Tierney doing it.
AM has a habit of illogical agendas. I remember suddenly Kolasinac became persona non grata over a summer and was disrespected by most Arsenal fans on AM. Some even cheering when he went on loan.

How quickly they forget that our attack ran through Kolasinac when Emery was in charge.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

How quickly they forget that our attack ran through Kolasinac when Emery was in charge.
And yeah he got 11 assists but the man should have had double that. I’ve never seen a player get into so many promising positions and fail to find the right pass.

Emery unlike Arteta is actually a half decent coach and was getting Kola into cutback positions while Arteta is only able to get KT into crossing positions. Kola also appeared to time his runs better but again that might be due to Emery > Arteta as Mikel doesn’t allow Tierney to join the attack late.

I don’t think there’s that much between Tierney and Kola if they’re getting into similar attacking positions tbh.

Kav

Established Member
And yeah he got 11 assists but the man should have had double that. I’ve never seen a player get into so many promising positions and fail to find the right pass.

Emery unlike Arteta is actually a half decent coach and was getting Kola into cutback positions while Arteta is only able to get KT into crossing positions. Kola also appeared to time his runs better but again that might be due to Emery > Arteta as Mikel doesn’t allow Tierney to join the attack late.

I don’t think there’s that much between Tierney and Kola if they’re getting into similar attacking positions tbh.
Tierney seems to be better defensively than Kola I will give him that but Kola had mastered the art of timing those runs and some of crosses were really dangerous.

We have been left sided dominant for a while now and it’s no wonder teams know how to play against us. Which is why we need to have better interplay between our players but the rotation doesn’t help nor the combinations we utilize.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
He has not been at his best yet this season, wonder if he has hit the wall a bit physically? Teams are also making a more concerted effort to stop him as the Palace game showed.
Strange though, when he gets to the touchline & puts crosses in he gets slated. Now he doesnt do that much he also gets slated 😂.

I dont think he shouldnt be our main attacking threat & Its really down to the front players to make more chances.
Forward players ESR, Saka, Pepe & Ode really need to step up along with the striker.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Didn’t realise he was only 23. Fastest at the club? Wow. He has to play for that reason if nothing else.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I think the guy needs a bit of a rest. Feels like we're always rushing him back from injuries. Same happened with Scotland in the summer.

Love how his short sleeves, crap haircut and Tesco bag wind people up though.

Give him a trendy haircut, clothes and have him bang some Z-list Towie person and he'd be all the rage on here....Maybe he needs to throw a few temper tantrums too 😁

IstraBalagina

he’s hit the wall
100% deserves to be in a better team
Tom Cruise What GIF

bergholt

He has not been at his best yet this season, wonder if he has hit the wall a bit physically? Teams are also making a more concerted effort to stop him as the Palace game showed.
We're just too predictable, everyone knows we're going to look for him overlapping so they can play tight and keep him out of dangerous positions. If we had more threat through the rest of the pitch then he'd get more space to show his value.

mpower2540

We're just too predictable, everyone knows we're going to look for him overlapping so they can play tight and keep him out of dangerous positions. If we had more threat through the rest of the pitch then he'd get more space to show his value.
He doesn’t even overlap really, he starts so high he can’t build any momentum by arriving for an overlap. His crossing in the final third when arriving into space could be a big weapon if used correctly.

Funnily enough I think he’s the weakest of the bunch at passing under pressure. There were a couple of moments against Villa where both Tavares and Tomiyasu were able to get out of trouble by switching the play with their weaker foot. I’m not sure wether Tierney is capable of doing it as most times he tends to just pass backwards with quite a closed stance. Maybe less tactical shackling will allow him to be more confident.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
There's no doubt he's a great player but this season he hasn't looked as good. Maybe its me, maybe the manager/team, or it is him & there's an issue.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom