• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: Top Tier

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
We're just too predictable, everyone knows we're going to look for him overlapping so they can play tight and keep him out of dangerous positions. If we had more threat through the rest of the pitch then he'd get more space to show his value.
I understand we are not going to have both full backs bombing forward & I think its good that Tomi drops into a back 3. But yes it does become very predictable. Many teams have a stronger attacking flank tbf but we need more variety/patterns. Its down to other players to step up and the manager to implement. We should be able to create more through other avenues with Saka & the likes of ode drifting towards the right if playing?
What i will say is i dont think Saka or Ode have been at their best yet this season & Pepe is consistently inconsistent.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Great tackle from Tierney, hopefully be the turning point for him, gets back to last season's form.

Didn't watch the match, but the BBC report said... "For some reason Tierney is on the right wing, beats 2 players like he is Luis Figo and wins a corner" :lol:

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Great tackle from Tierney, hopefully be the turning point for him, gets back to last season's form.

Didn't watch the match, but the BBC report said... "For some reason Tierney is on the right wing, beats 2 players like he is Luis Figo and wins a corner" :lol:
No need for a turning point. Tierney is quality. Always has been always will be. His eagerness and high standards have went against him.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

No need for a turning point. Tierney is quality. Always has been always will be. His eagerness and high standards have went against him.
It has also went against him for us needing to play him every time he is fit.

Last season we had Xhaka as LB ffs.

Tavares taking some of the strain can only benefit Tierney and Arsenal.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Nuno will inevitably dip and then KT can come back in and continue as normal.

He’s a solid player but KT has had some of his limitations exposed by Nuno, who was meant to be at least a level or two below him as a player. I think Mikel slotting him straight back in would be a waste of a chance to push Tierney.

Riou

Nuno will inevitably dip and then KT can come back in and continue as normal.

He’s a solid player but KT has had some of his limitations exposed by Nuno, who was meant to be at least a level or two below him as a player. I think Mikel slotting him straight back in would be a waste of a chance to push Tierney.

He will go 3 at the back v Pool, playing both Nuno and Tierney...we will probably lose at Anfield, Mikel will use that in order to go back to the 4-2-3-1 v Newcastle at home, with Tierney at LB.

If he wants to get Kieran back in, I imagine this is what he could be thinking...depends on how highly he rates Kieran and if he wants to give Tavares a run (Nuno being his signing could be crucial) guess we will see.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He will go 3 at the back v Pool, playing both Nuno and Tierney...we will probably lose at Anfield, Mikel will use that in order to go back to the 4-2-3-1 v Newcastle at home, with Tierney at LB.

If he wants to get Kieran back in, I imagine this is what he could be thinking...depends on how highly he rates Kieran and if he wants to give Tavares a run (Nuno being his signing could be crucial) guess we will see.
Who’s that in your avi?

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
I would probably put KT back in for the away game at Liverpool tbh.
Just think having more defensive experience may count in that one?

Been super pleased with Nuno but worried if he got ripped apart by Liverpool it would be bad for his confidence.

Riou

Tesco Tierney with a masterclass this weekend, imo.

Will have Mane, Salah and Firmino (or whoever the **** plays upfront for them) in his bag as a 3 in 1 meal deal!

Top Bottom