• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Kieran Tierney (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
City didn't want to spend big on Cucurella, but are willing to spend big for Tierney?

It would actually make sense because LB has been their biggest worry for a long time, so buying an injury-prone player would continue that tradition/curse.

If they wouldn't go over 42m on Cucurella they'll likely bid 30-40m for Tierney.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Those rumours have been in circulation for a few months now. Id be very surprised if we let him go and id be surprised if he was interested.

Hopefully though these kind of links help some posters respect Tierneys ability that little bit more. He is a quality full back.
You’d have to be crazy not to see Tierney’s ability. One of the best LBs in the Prem. He’s put in some superb crosses over the last couple of years and it’s not his fault there’s been no one there to capitalise.

I loved Nacho, he was a great player. Consistent and a consummate professional. He would be proud of Tierney as a successor.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
I like Tierney, but I would sell him if City comes in with a £35m+ offer. Same as others have said I just don't trust his fitness. Make a nice little profit and try to pick up a back-up option to Zinchencko who fits the passing playstyle a bit better. Not sure who we could get, though. Any gems in the Championship who we could develop?

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
I like Tierney, but I would sell him if City comes in with a £35m+ offer. Same as others have said I just don't trust his fitness. Make a nice little profit and try to pick up a back-up option to Zinchencko who fits the passing playstyle a bit better. Not sure who we could get, though. Any gems in the Championship who we could develop?

Jose Gaya
Renan Lodi
Sosa
Ait-Nouri
Estupinan
Grimaldo
Caio Henrique
Javi Galan
Miguel Gutierrez

TornadoTed

Established Member
I would keep KT whatever the bid. Zinchenko is really good and will help us break down smaller teams but he is nowhere near as solid defensively in my opinion.

We have the option now to not rush him and ensure he is fully fit which we haven't had before. Mikel talked about pushing and rushing back players before they are ready, I hope lessons have been learned.

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
There’s enough games to go around and Zinny will also invariably shift across to to midfield at times. We need both

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
Would be the stupidest move we pulled off these last few years.

We would have replaced him with zinny who is not better.

City lets zinny go to us and steals Tierney.

We would be properly mugged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom