• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Even we signed him early he wouldn't take any part of our pre-season maybe that the reason we not in rush but still expecting to get deal done before 1st of August
Yeah, that's why i corrected my post. But delays here can't be helping the process in other transfers. 3 weeks left and we've done nothing yet and i don't really care how close the deals are supposedly. They need getting done urgently.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
This is taking far, far too long. He should be here and settling in.

He is injured anyway, so probably we are trying to get the best possible deal, even if it takes team.

Of course it would be better, if we already would be close to the team, but team training is the most important thing.

Wiltord's left boot

The level he been playing at worse than first feared.

To think some were saying to hold out for 35million plus on their forum is borderline lunacy.

He might well become that player in the future but at the moment he's an unproven left back playing in a League who's teams are getting dumped out of Europe by a bunch of Welsh farmers.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Heard he’s refused to do their family fun weekend which all their other players are attending. The club were told in no uncertain terms that their fans mean nothing to him.

@Minimalist is currently bouncing around Glasgow showing his season card to anybody he comes across.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
To think some were saying to hold out for 35million plus on their forum is borderline lunacy.

He might well become that player in the future but at the moment he's an unproven left back playing in a League who's teams are getting dumped out of Europe by a bunch of Welsh farmers.

And also while we hope it is just a one off, he had a few serious injuries last season. That is bound to limit the price too.

35m+? There was one in here, who claimed they should demand nothing less than £50m. And he was dead serious.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Tierney not there. Even celtic fans asking why? I guess Celtic either pull him out from this event so the fans won't ask him questions about his future or he just don't want to attend. Either way it's good news for us

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

Tierney not there. Even celtic fans asking why? I guess Celtic either pull him out from this event so the fans won't ask him questions about his future or he just don't want to attend. Either way it's good news for us

He seems to want the move and chances are it happens so he probably doesn’t want to be there having to answer questions. He’ll have a load of arseholes asking him if he’s leaving and begging him to stay. The stupid bastards probably thought he’d be there saying he’s a Celtic boy and would never want to leave before the 10. ****s.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He seems to want the move and chances are it happens so he probably doesn’t want to be there having to answer questions. He’ll have a load of arseholes asking him if he’s leaving and begging him to stay. The stupid bastards probably thought he’d be there saying he’s a Celtic boy and would never want to leave before the 10. ****s.
just saw the event is in 6 days the deal could be done by that time.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Good point.

If they said he was going to be there and probably isn’t, you’ll have all the clowns asking for their money back. Those £10 tickets are vital to keep Celtic afloat.

Hahahaha as if it's £10 to go meet a bunch of player I'm better than.

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
Arsenal preparing a package is like Nadal preparing a serve ...

6Xb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom