• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: Tesco’s Finest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Arteta say they will assess if the discomfort will be still there when he lift weight. Yesterday Arsenal said he should be back to full training next week

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Arteta just said it in his press conference. Didn’t give a timetable either.

aa0.png

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We have such a knack for finding talented, but injury prone players...even if they aren't injury prone when we sign them, you better believe they will become made of glass as soon as Arsenal get them :lol:

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
We have such a knack for finding talented, but injury prone players...even if they aren't injury prone when we sign them, you better believe they will become made of glass as soon as Arsenal get them :lol:

How else are we gonna get them at a discount? Not that we pay a discount.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Surprised more didn't get made of what Keown said about London Colney contributing to this:
Ex Arsenal player, Martin Keown has come out and explained there is something wrong with the pitch.

“These are grass and artificial grass hybrids and are quite hard surfaces, and by the end of my career I could feel every impact in my joints. Imagine training on that pitch every day. Wilshere has been playing on it since he joined the club as a young child.”

There is obviously s problem with the pitch, but as Keown explained, Jack Wilshere has been at Arsenal from day one and he is constantly injured. Another example is Danny Welbeck. When he was at Manchester United, although he did get injured, it wasn’t as much as he is now, within a couple of months of signing for Arsenal, he was injured…

Ex Arsenal player, Ian Wright also spoke to Rio Ferdinand about this and he explained

“I spoke to Rio the other day and he said he had to train there with England and it was noticeable instantly.”

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I doubt the pitches have much to do with Tierney or Wilshere breaking down somehow. Tierney had priors before he came (that people were happy to dismiss mind :lol:) and Wilshere carried his injury woes long after Arsenal.

Some of our ever present players a lot of the fans don't like (Xhaka) hardly ever miss a game.

Not outright dismissing it but a lot went into the training facilities, Wenger was really obsessed with that sh*t.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Xhaka been training in colney since 2016 and he only missed handful of games duo injury unfortunately not all players can handle that specially with the fixtures Tierney was playing non stop since start of season so I'm not surprised by his injury

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

So I guess we have to accept that KT is quite injury prone. That’s now two seasons in a row of him missing a noticeable amount of games.

Probably changes things in the window now as you’re now looking for a back up LB who is basically starting quality rather than someone who you don’t mind playing a handful of games a season.

Sweet'n'Soulful

Yet another banned account of Jury
There has to be a common denominator, maybe this is it. Do other clubs have similar training pitches or do they use just grass? I have no idea!
I think they all use 3G pitches to train on these days.

My mate works for a firm contracted to kill the grass at Hale End and the Emirates every year for the relay , and I’ve knocked a ball about on both pitches. It’s always in late August so the surface is always pretty firm anyway. I have no idea why Arsenal would opt for a more compact surface with a shallower soil and sand mix than any other club. I don’t even see how that could benefit them even if they did. It would obviously be a disadvantage to us because all the other clubs would be training on more or less the same surface. The surface at Hale End, Colney and the Emirates are all identical spec.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom