• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: Tesco’s Finest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He missed Scotland's win against Czech republic. Hope he isn't injured

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

He missed Scotland's win against Czech republic. Hope he isn't injured

Was on the bench. I wouldn't read anything into it as Steve Clarke is a terrible manager who has us playing some 3-5-1-1 formation with players in the wrong positions. They struggled to beat a Czech team who had to call up a whole new set of players due to their first team being in quarantine.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Was on the bench. I wouldn't read anything into it as Steve Clarke is a terrible manager who has us playing some 3-5-1-1 formation with players in the wrong positions. They struggled to beat a Czech team who had to call up a whole new set of players due to their first team being in quarantine.

Why doesn't he play Tierney as LCB in the back 3? I would think Tierney can easily fit into Scotland starting eleven.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

This guy is a G. One of the few players we have where I’m not worried when he’s on the ball.

The way he can ping the ball and find Auba consistently is chef kisses too.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
This guy is a G. One of the few players we have where I’m not worried when he’s on the ball.

The way he can ping the ball and find Auba consistently is chef kisses too.
True. In every match, he somehow manages to spot an Auba run and find him perfectly from closer to our box.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
No words really. Solid, dependable, good brain, good feet. Never have to worry about him and I just hope he can stay fit.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I was a big fan of Nacho, so I’d need to see a full season at least from Tierney before I can say something like that.

Manberg

Predator
He’s doing fantastic in this CB/LB hybrid role, must stay fit.

When our CB’s become fit do you think Gabriel will take that CB role and Tierney will replace AMN in his role?
I’m not so sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom