• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: Tesco’s Finest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Even though Arteta said that he should be fine, I am a bit worried about his injury proneness. Was out for long spells at Celtic, and last year for us as well.

Hope he gets past these issues and can stay on the pitch. Don't want another Rosicky, Diaby, RVP situation where we can't rely on a key player due to constant injuries.

Hooplehead

Hip injury is basically what they called every missed game during his last 18 months at Celtic, very worrying for KT, hopefully it's unrelated coz he's just starting to look back near to his best.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
He is a crucial player for us. Even our attack looks toothless without him. Ideally we should stop relying upon him completely. Until then, we should make sure that he is managed properly.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

We need a new left centre back/wingback hybrid as backup for Tierney. Cannot rely on Kolasinac.

This pretty much, if Tierney is gonna have these moments where he's missing games we're gonna need someone who can fill in effectively. And that is certainly not Kolasinac.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Ideally this summer we would have sold Kolasinac and replaced him with Sarr on a free. Shame he went to Chelsea.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Not sure who do you guys have in mind if it's not Kolasinac. The position is a very tricky one to play, requires a combination of CB's skills and LB and whatever you think of Kolasinac, I don't think you will find too many players better than him on the market who could play it

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Not sure who do you guys have in mind if it's not Kolasinac. The position is a very tricky one to play, requires a combination of CB's skills and LB and whatever you think of Kolasinac, I don't think you will find too many players better than him on the market who could play it

Kolasinac can't play it tho. He gets into the positions Tierney gets into yet can't do any of the same stuff Tierney does. Not only is he poor with the ball but he's a complete and utter liability defensively too. I think Lewis is probably one who could do well, tho in fairness I'm not sure how much longer we'll stick with this if we get our midfield targets.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Kolasinac can't play it tho. He gets into the positions Tierney gets into yet can't do any of the same stuff Tierney does. Not only is he poor with the ball but he's a complete and utter liability defensively too. I think Lewis is probably one who could do well, tho in fairness I'm not sure how much longer we'll stick with this if we get our midfield targets.
Lewis, the u23 guy? nah mate, let's not go that far :D
I always thought Kolasinac is OK-ish on the ball, the problem is he doesn't have the brain to use those skills. Same with his defending, strong body, relatively fast, but stupid as f***.
But even with that, I can't see anyone else playing it, not even on the market. It would be hard to convince any good player who could do it just to be Tierney's backup unless we overpay.
Like you're sayin, I would rather add another midfielder and move to back 4, can't watch this c*** anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom