• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: Tesco’s Finest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preacher

Always Crying
Looking at his reaction after the tackle and during the sub, I don't expect positive news. Likely done for the season, which is shame.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Majority of our play involves full backs crossing.
You want right footed Cedric playing there? which also means Bellerin will get more starts again. Not sure if Chambers will be playing as first choice every game.

Can't see what's the problem. We played good football when Saka was at LB as well pre lockdown last season.

Last edited:

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Majority of our play involves full backs crossing.
You want right footed Cedric playing there? which also means Bellerin will get more starts again. Not sure if Chambers will be playing as first choice every game.

Can't see what's the problem. We played good football when Saka was at LB as well pre lockdown last season.
Yeah I'm not disagreeing, just a very depressing situation. Our best player being moved to LB

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
That's a fair point to be honest. Saka was basically our main creative threat even from LB when he played there. It's no ideal but something to serious consider. Would be easier for ESR at LW as well because there'd be no width with Cedric at LB.

Last edited:

Scottish_Gooner.

Praying KT won't be out for long, but doesn't look promising. As much as we need Saka going forward the thought of Cedric LB with Bellerin on the other side is the fear.
Saka left wing back for me and change the formation.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Honestly at this point I'd take a few weeks, I was fearing much worse. Awful news though(if true) and really bad timing for us.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Must be some swelling if he hasn’t had a scan yet.

Not good.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
He's my favourite player but I think these sort of injuries are going to crop up pretty frequently for KT unfortunately. He's a bit injury prone and he throws himself 100% into any challenge / physicality. You can't ask him to change either, it's what makes him the calibre of player he is.

Vital we bring in a decent standard understudy LB in the summer given all that. They'll get a fair bit of game time too you feel.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
‘A few weeks’ is actually good in my books. I was concerned it was gonna be months.

Worst case scenario we want people like Tierney and Partey fully fit for next season.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Can’t believe Mikel played him after three ninety minutes in a ‘free hit’ game. Ffs.

He’s also too injury prone for my liking.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
At least he didn't need surgery this is the worst thing 4 weeks out is better than 8 months out. Only blow is that will affect our runs in europa not sure we'll go far with Bellerin and Cedric as fullbacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom