• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: Tesco’s Finest

Status
Not open for further replies.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Sorry, but he's far from challenging for the best LB in the league.

But this league is poor on LBs, I wouldn't be surprised if he us in the top 3 with a consistent season.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Hmmm don’t know about this. Bit sad imo.

Last edited:

Ifly_Gooner

Sorry, but he's far from challenging for the best LB in the league.

But this league is poor on LBs, I wouldn't be surprised if he us in the top 3 with a consistent season.

See, the point is that Robertson is playing in a great team while Tierney is a great player.. You see the difference there.. Further, Tierney in his first season has played better than Robertson did in his first season for Liverpool. I have high hopes for this lad.. He seems to be the real deal..

Last edited:

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Robertson is immense tbh. Some say hes even better than ATT (defensively he is definitely better than ATT).

Tierney has a lot to do before the Robertson comparisons, who is a CL and Prem winner. My man's claim to fame is holding Tesco bags in public at the moment. His season highlights involve him rolling around on the treatment table.

You man need to get a grip.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Wow, terrible stuff from @bingobob
tierney follows me because I defended him. wont have a bad word said about him. his decision to leave while sore is better long term for Celtic. Their model is about developing players and moving them on. Tierney going straight to Arsenal and by passing Southampton etc is a major plus long term for Celtic. It shows if youre good enough you can by pass average team's and go straight to the top end.

also gave Celtic cash to secure some good signings and tie players down to long term contracts.

as for @Macho I'd say Tierney in his short time has shown a lot. Arguably his displays in the semi and cup final had a huge impact on us winning the cup. and there is more, much more to come :)

Macho

Dusted 🔻

as for @Macho I'd say Tierney in his short time has shown a lot. Arguably his displays in the semi and cup final had a huge impact on us winning the cup. and there is more, much more to come :)
Make no mistake, he’s probably the best signing we’ve made since Aubameyang (and Leno?). It’s very obvious there’s loads to come - so 100% I agree with you and you won’t catch me saying otherwise.

The d*ck riding is a bit nauseating though, I’d like to see more than Tesco bags and determination next season (from all of our players).

Macho

Dusted 🔻

KT would never get into Pool’s team as things stand, sorry. Nowhere near either of their fullbacks (yet).

ATT’s delivery is levels above he’s an attacking force, KT can only cross at the moment really. He can’t even speak to Saka if we’re gonna talk about going forward from LB position really.

Last edited:

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
KT would never get into Pool’s team as things stand, sorry. Nowhere near either of their fullbacks (yet).

ATT’s delivery is levels above he’s an attacking force, KT can only cross at the moment really. He can’t even speak to Saka if we’re gonna talk about going forward from LB position really.
KT is better than both of pool's full back defensively IMO.

He still has to improve his offensive play though

Macho

Dusted 🔻

KT is better than both of pool's full back defensively IMO.

He still has to improve his offensive play though
No arguments there.

If I was a pool fan I’d prob try to disprove Robertson being inferior defensively maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom