• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: Tesco’s Finest

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Tierney's a decent offensive weapon, has a pretty intelligent delivery but he's not touching Trent in that arena - nobody is in the PL. He's the most reliable creator in his position by far. I'd also argue that Robertson is a more reliable offensive weapon at this point - particularly when it comes to dribbling. Tierney attacks space really well though and I think he's probably a better defender than both. Liverpool's set-up protects their full-backs because their midfield goes through a **** ton of work defending laterally. Tierney for me does really well on 1v1s often and never looks outmatched - even against Adama Traore, who beats everybody on the dribble, I thought he did mostly well bar a couple brief moments.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

KT would never get into Pool’s team as things stand, sorry. Nowhere near either of their fullbacks (yet).

ATT’s delivery is levels above he’s an attacking force, KT can only cross at the moment really. He can’t even speak to Saka if we’re gonna talk about going forward from LB position really.
Who is ATT?

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

he's a natural exponent of Wengerball

people still dont realise how good he is. it's a shame.

he has been directly or indirectly involved in so many goals from lcb. in the europa at left back look how many chances he created. the best is yet to come.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Even there he’s just a favourite for no reason.

Why comes out of all those kids he got the boots? Clearly does some kinda juuj or something.

Doesn't the woman say in the video (12 seconds) he thought Tierney was the best player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom